Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

living in africa,don't know where to start,HELLLLP

Hi everybody(excuse my bad english,i mostly speak french),my name is elphie,i have 3 beautiful girls(10,9 and 3 years) .My husband and i really,really want a little boy or two to complete our family.
    I' ve never had issues to be pregnant but i already have had 2 c-sections so it will be the last time for me to carry a baby.
    We 're living and africa and ready to go to the USA for all the process but i don't know how ,where to start.this forum is very informative but there a lot and i'm lost.
    Help

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Elphie, welcome! if you mean you are wanting to do high tech come and find us on the high tech forum! there is tons of info we can all give you!

By the way, i love your name, im adding it to my list of girls names!
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi deaks66, thank you for the replies.I'm going to the high tech forum right now

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi elphie. I had 3 girls too and cycled to get my son. He is 3.5 now!

This is the private main HT forum-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ht-f...urrent-cycles/

You need to find a clinic and do a consult to get started. Many people on here use Dr Potter with HRC in California because of his success rates and the cost. Plus it is a great place to visit with family.

NY is a great option too. LOTS of great clinics there but more $$ than California.

Consults with Dr Potter are done via skype for International patients and are free when you book it through here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/free...tact-form.html

You also get $1000 off your cycle cost for being a Dream Member!
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi nuthinbutpink,you're very encouraging,thanks.
    I think we will go for the DR Potter ,we 'll be there with the girls so it will be fun for them to discover california but i have to take all the pre informations and organised everything for this long trip.I am afraid and so excited at the same time, it's strange,lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi and welcome!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi welcome!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi atomic sage brush

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi lisvna

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello again!

Hi every body,long time since last reply.
    I would like to share my experience with HRC.
    Yes we finally make it with Dr Potter and his team.There were ups and downs for a lot of reasons (i will share with you)but finally ,with God help i'm 23 weeks pregnant expecting (tears come to my eyes)
    But FLASHBACK:
    As we are living in the democratiq republiq of congo it is impossible to do all the pretesting here.
    I have to move to belgium with my third child who is only 3.We take our plane from africa to belgium (8 hours trip) on june- 02-2014.Once arrived i started all the pretesting with my kid with me(no one to stay with her)and it was a little bit disturbing :1/i had to lie to every body(doctors,nurses...) by telling them i gave her birth and since then no pregnancy(gender selection is prohibited in belgium)
    2/i was alone with my girl when everybody was in pairs
    3/all the women had issues to get pregnant but it's not my case.
    I started with medication on july- 24 -2014: buserelin 0,5mg injection
    menopur 75UI
    gonal F
    In the meantime ,hubby and the 2 other girls arrived in belgium and i felt better emotionnally.

august 10-2014:it was time to take our plane to usa.7 hours flightfrom bruxelles to atlanta,4 hours from atlanta to orange county with an 5 hours airline stopover!!!(technical issues with airplane....)Let me tell you,i was jetlagedddddd,tireddddd,hyperemotionnal.

august 12_2014:first meeting at HRC,ultrasound+labs.we met Lori who gave me all the instructions for egg retrieval instructions and blah,blah,blah and i was like:all this english ! at this speed! I'm lost .She tried to reassure me but.....i don't knowi felt overwhelmed.

august 14-2014:egg retrieval day,i was happy ,my positive side was back,i felt great ,everybody was kind, professional.DR Potter came to say hi and explain the procedure then the anesthesia.
    when i woke up i felt really bad,i can't even explain!!!i have a hyperstimulation syndrome,they have retrieved LOT eggs(45 EGGS)
    I can tell disappointment,fear ,guilt on my hubby eyes although he tried to be strong.
    I was so dizzy they put me in a lower head position.
    When i felt little better ,it was time to go back to hotel,with the order to drink liters and liters of gatorade and eat pretzels and everything really salty
    after 3 days of waiting lorie called us :40 were mature and 33 fertilized normally. We have 33 potential embryos to test but we've paid to test
    only 12 eggs and 250 usd for each egg over is not in our budget!
    as i 'm not in good condition it will not be possible to transfer egg now,they need my body to come back to normal
    i was devastated,empty,sad but we have 2 normal boys for fet so let's thank god for this gift.
    we took our plane back to home.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast