Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Looking for my granddaughter

Here is my story not sure if this a first, I am the mother of a daughter who would love a little girl. My son was born 34 years ago, wanted a girl, but of course loved him immediately, read Dr Shettles book told everybody I was having a girl, no ultrasounds back then, I remember the nurse asking me what sex I wanted while in labor, told her a girl, she said she thought it was and it was. Their father died when the kids were 4 and 2, love my son, but my daughter was the one I went on trips with, went shopping with and all the girl things. Fast forward to now, daughter got married in 2011 and had my grandson in 2012 (I thought she was for sure pregnant with a girl) 20 week ultrasound proved me wrong. He is such a joy can not love him more. DGS was 4 months old they told me they were expecting again. I told after DGS that I had read a book to get a girl. 20 week ultrasound tech said she was 80% sure it was a girl. I did not believe this and paid for a 2nd ultrasound, which we could I see was a boy, she cried for days, it is hard to watch your child in pain. So I began reading this forum and did not even know about gs, I have not said anything to her. We also live in Minnesota so I would love to hear more about your experience, and the cost. I am hoping to be able to pay for this for them, but will probably be a one time try. I have no said anything yet, do not want to get her hope up yet. They have said no more babies until DGS2 is out of diapers, he will be one next month. Would love to get her a daughter.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You are so sweet!!! Hope all works out for you!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, I wish I had a Mum like you!

There is lots of info on here and it can be a bit to take in so although its a while til your daughter wants another baby, its great to read it all, research and have a plan ready for when the time comes. Its so great that she has your support.
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    U can have her sway or u can have her do ivf! How old is she now??
    March 17, 2011 Mommy to my handsome son
    May 22, 2014 Mommy to my beautiful daughter

Dreams can come true!!
    Swayed for a girl using Clomid and it worked!

I wanted to thank Atomic & GD for being so supportive & guiding me via emails daily through my sway! I could of not of done it without you Atomic!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world!! Thank you so much!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow she is one lucky daughter best of luck and feel free to ask questions ! Xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She will be 32 on June 1, I did give her Dr Shettles book, I am thinking more of IVF though, will be following more of the IVF stories, sounds like it is a long journey.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. I run the forum and did ivf for my son. There are two clinics in Minnesota that offer GS. Both have good success rates.

When she's ready, it will be an option! Shettles has really been disproven. Timing doesn't sway so I would not encourage following that methodology. If she is open to two more children after this one and wants to sway, I encourage you to have her look into our plans and coaching support. If swaying doesn't work, she could then do HT. Welcome to the forum. If I can help please let me know.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I am watching Mindyjean she is doing the IVF here in Minnesota, love this forum, you girls are great.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's so sweet of you good luck to yor daughter with her swaying/ivf route xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast