Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to Forum - IVF with PGD questions

Hi Everyone, I am new here. I am so excited to see that this forum exists for other women like me who are blessed to have children but are looking to expand their families with a baby of the opposite sex. I am 35 and have two amazing boys (ages 3.5 and 1yr) both conceived naturally. My DH is 40 and we are very seriously considering IVF with PGD so we can complete our family with a little girl. We are lucky to live in California where there are a lot of quality clinics that perform this procedure.

Although, I have to admit that I am hesitant to go the IVF route because of all the potential side affects (although the risks seem very low). I would love to hear from other women with similar situations who have chosen the IVF with PGD route. How was your experience? Any advice/suggestions? Anyone also concerned about the risks??

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. You should become a member and come over to the member HT boards. You learn more then you ever wanted over there
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love