Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry! I wish they would allow surrogacy here in my state, as I'd be a surrogate if I were allowed. I think you should try that and research it. It could be amazing and I'm sure that the wait would be worthwhile, now. I think that would be an excellent choice for you. I think that some women are surrogates not simply for money, but because it is a joyous gift to help another woman become a mother. If you are able to choose the woman to do this, be sure to ask her why she chooses to be a surrogate. The way she answers you will be a great way to know if she's the right one.
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see that you are expecting already via surrogacy and I am so happy for you! Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery of your precious baby! Wonderful!
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emma07 View Post
    thank youall for support and understanding.
    didn't write for long...was so busy with alll this preparation...
    if to be short i decided to use surrogacy program.
    and now my surrrogate mother is pregnant for 1 omth already...i'm sohappy!can't describe emotions and feelings!!!
    Great news, Emma! Congratulation. How did you find a surrogate mother?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leticia View Post
    hi, emma!!!! it is so great! my congratulations for you!!! it is great news! did you use service of the clinic or found your surrogate by yourslf?
    i used the services of the clinic. didn't want to search for surrogate myself. i trust clinic. they have a huge database of healthy surrogate mothers. they sign agreement with the surrogate thus she can't say in the end: i don't want to give you my baby!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal View Post
    Aw that's amazing news Emma, good things come to those who wait!! you may have missed out on the adoption but this child has been sent to you for a reason. Enjoy the surrogacy and you'll be soon be holding your little angel also x x
    thank you for such kind of words.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3BoysBlessed View Post
    I see that you are expecting already via surrogacy and I am so happy for you! Praying for a happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery of your precious baby! Wonderful!
    thanx forall your wishes!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emma07 View Post
    i used the services of the clinic. didn't want to search for surrogate myself. i trust clinic. they have a huge database of healthy surrogate mothers. they sign agreement with the surrogate thus she can't say in the end: i don't want to give you my baby!
    What was the clinic and how did you find it?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    really great. I'm glad that women our days have changes to get pregnant with a help of reproductive technologies. I'm pregnant through ivf some through surrogacy it doesn't matter bcz final variant is - motherhood!!!!)))) I'm proud for those who didn't give up and continued their way till positive result!!!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow_O'Kiff View Post
    What was the clinic and how did you find it?
    it is ukrainian clinic. my friend used its services and recommended me. i wrote the story abt how i was against surrogacy and she wanted to persuade me an wanted to come together there. but i refused tried to adopt but failed. and she succeeded. so i decided to follow her advice.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Leticia View Post
    really great. I'm glad that women our days have changes to get pregnant with a help of reproductive technologies. I'm pregnant through ivf some through surrogacy it doesn't matter bcz final variant is - motherhood!!!!)))) I'm proud for those who didn't give up and continued their way till positive result!!!)
    my congrats on your pregnancy? what is the term?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast