Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re-introduction

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re-introduction

I've been here on and off for the past four years. DH and I have two DSs, now aged 3.5 and 1.5... and we're expecting our third and last baby (our little 'oops') in November.

I'm trying very very hard not to hope that this might be a girl. I'd desperately love to have a girl, I'm not going to deny it, although I have to be careful who I say that to because some people get on their sanctimonious high horse and tell me I'm a terrible person for not being grateful that my babies are healthy (of course I'm bloody grateful that they're healthy, but healthy and male/female are actually mutually exclusive things!)... I must say that I've noticed that such people tend to be ones who have at least one of each, as well, so they have no idea even if they claim to 'understand'. But I digress.

Our ultrasound is in six days, and I'll be 12w6d at the time. I'm simultaneously unable to wait and dreading it... because I just want to know, but at the same time, once that bubble is burst and I know it's DS3, you can't un-burst the bubble. And this is 1000% my last baby.

But then, it's different this time. I'm sicker this time, and still sick at 12 weeks - I was feeling much better by now with both previous pregnancies. I didn't get a back full of acne this time (just my face and (in the past three days) my chest! I look a fright!) I'm hippier and poochier this time (although that might just be a third baby thing). My milk hasn't dried up yet, and it had by this stage when I was pregnant with DS2. I've been craving savouries instead of sweet things like the last two times. Every fibre of my being is telling me that this one is a girl, and I'm finding it really hard to convince myself that it's not, it's all a big ruse to make me cry and sook when it does turn out to be another boy. TELL ME IT'S A BOY. Bring me back down to reality! Where are all the boy icons? Hang on... take this, brain...

And another one for good measure, because I find this one amusing:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang in there sweetie...try and stay busy...much easier said than done. You have every chance in the world of having a girl and every chance in the world of having a boy.
    I am like you and i will be a disastrous mess leading up to a gender determining u/s. Put me out of my misery and tell me either way.
    Hang in there, you will know soon enough! Please update us no matter what!

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha!
    I'm with oops but with #4 and just had to go to my u/a last week with the same feelings!!! I tried desperately not to see a nub but alas it gleamed in my peripheral but was in the direction I would like to see rather then when I saw #3s!! So I still have hope... Which worries me I might be having too much hope and the fall will be harder again!
    All I know is I still wish I waited last time because when I found out it was a boy, it didn't go over as well as I thought with my heart. I feel like I would cope better since this was an oops.. But I don't think you can know until it happens!!
    I guess just try and relax and enjoy knowing it could be either?!? Lots of people have a girl after 2 boys, so maybe you too!!

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck hearing girl at the ultra sound. Hope this is your girly xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back and good luck!!!!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fingers crossed! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had an oops girl after two boys. Did you do anything different this time around since you weren't trying to conceive. You should come on over to the Sept/Oct/Nov thread. I think it should be renamed the oops thread. There are so many of us in there with oops babies!!

GL and I hope you get your girl!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Crossing my fingers for you!!! So many ladies get a girl after two boys no swaying xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with hearing pink this pregnancy for me was completely different from my last last two as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well kids, just got back from the 12 week scan and it's looking VERY like it's baby boy #3. Will post the nub(ish) pics in the correct forum and link.
    July 2010
    September 2012
    November 2014
    August 2017

Our perfect family!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast