Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mama to 3 boys and DESPERATELY want a baby GIRL!!!!!!!

I'm a mom of 3 gorgeous boys but my heart just yearns for a baby girl!!!! I'm currently swaying...not sure if I'm doing everything right. I've been on my diet for 4 weeks now. We plan to make our attempt in just 2 1/2 weeks and I'm NERVOUS!!!!! I have no idea what to do on ovulation day or the few days leading up to it once I start my final period. My routine can be found below. Any feedback or advice is welcomed. I feel so discouraged because I am not sure If I'm even doing things right. I will be doing O+12!!

1. I take calcium, magnesium, folic acid (just started) and cranberry supps daily. My DH does not take them.
    2. I've been on the diet for about 4 weeks now. I eat a lot of dairy (I mostly follow a girl cookbook I found online although I have deviated at times. I eat a lot of greek yogurt, dried cranberries, chicken, fish, whole wheat, crystal light-although I just found out I've been below range :-(....I drink organic milk everyday-still not enough. I cut out red meat, potatoes, salt and salty foods, chocolate, and most veggies that are not acidic. I also skip breakfast every day.
    3. I wear a negative ion bracelet everyday
    4. I cut out exercising as much as I used to.
    5. I just put a fan on my desk at work for the negative ion purposes from my laptop.
    6. I bought PH strips and they're hard for determining my pH but it appears to be around a 5 right now. My husbands was a 9!! :-(
    7. I planned to take sudafed before doing the deed and using RePhresh the 12 days before (4 applicators in a box).
    8. The bad- Not enough water-crystal light, only 2 glasses of milk when I should be drinking 3 and missed a few days, hubby is not taking supps and has a pH of 9. When I started gaining weight on the girl diet I cut out some of the yogurt and was only snacking on dried cranberries during the day and drinking crystal light and cranberry juice to shed a few pounds. I also have not been poaching my fish which I will be correcting asap. Lastly, I ate 3 slices of birthday cake during the coarse of my diet change these past 4 weeks.

ANY ADVICE, ENCOURAGEMENT, OR HELP I CAN GET I'LL TAKE! ESPECIALLY PERTAINING TO THE DAYS LEADING UP TO OVULATION DAY AND THE ACTUAL DEED DAY. HELP...I'M SO OVERWHELMED

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the site. We actually do things a bit differently here. It sounds as if you may be following the ingender diet. We do the LE diet. The low everything diet. We don't do calcium, magnesium or cranberry. Instead for a girl we focus on low calories, low fat, low protein, low nutrient and low blood sugar. Most of us going meatless, skip breakfast and focus on having only one attempt at a positive OPK. I have to run and take care of something quick, hopefully someone can link you up to the complete guide that Atomic has put together.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a lot of calcium. Too much calcium will sway boy. I would post this in the swaying forum to solicit more responses!!

Welcome and good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you're so overwhelmed! Your sway does look very much like an ingender sway...which we think is pretty boy friendly. There's a person here with the sn Atomic Sagebrush who is a wealth of knowledge on swaying.

My sway looks like this (I'm on the 2ww)
    - low everything diet (low calorie, low nutrient, low fat) everything is allowed in small portions, although must of us are vegetarian for our sway. Skip breakfast, no snacks. 1500-1800 cals.
    -for sups I only took folic acid and Metamucil fiber.
    -I drank some crystal light but mostly drank diet sodas - a fun change for me since I never dink sodas and definitely never diet.
    -I was a couch potato for my sway but exercise is highly recommended.
    -most here don't believe ions sway
    - timing doesn't sway, but frequency does (so no Shettles or o+12 as you may have read). For pink, one attempt at +opk is recommended.

Dairy and cranberry aren't recommended because they are full of nutrients which sway BOY.

Lastly, try to relax and not stress. Stress and over-thinking all the details sway boy. There are a lot of good articles here to read but I don't have time right this second to go look them up.

Welcome!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes, sodium may not sway at all so don't worry about that, and don't worry about tomatoes or potatoes either. Keep them minimal, but you don't have to stop eating them altogether.
    praying and swaying

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!
    Here is the link http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/...ead.php?t=3305
    Hope you have a good read.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
    #1 6 #2 4 #3 1.5
    with #4 / it's a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The ladies here have covered everything. The data on this site is more upto date than on some of the other sites and atomic is always so helpful at answering queries. I haven't yet bought one of her plans but I know she helps ladies through their sways and discusses what to do from 90days right until after the bfp. Good luck xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Another thing is try to de-stress and relax a little bit. Stress and obsessing will raise testosterone which is more boy friendly. GL and hope you get your girl!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ladies! Right now I could just puke! I have been doing the in-gender diet and everything you ladies are telling me goes completely against what they say! I'm two weeks away and now I feel like I've done everything wrong and don't have enough time to correct it and it's all too late. I'm going to read the links to everything though. I also looked at the LE diet and am COMPLETELY CONFUSED! Can anyone tell me a list of foods I CAN EAT? Like specific foods...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can eat anything. But try to avoid super nutrient-rich, high protein foods (full fat dairy, avocados, nuts, meat etc). White rice is good, corn is good, white bread is good, etc.
    praying and swaying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast