Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uh ooooh!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Because my doctor says I should do in the day the tests says positive...for a girl(just like I read here) or I can try take some pills(he said) and put my O day in the day I want to conceive.
    Atomic, I need to take that plan so you can tell me more and understand each point.

Why did you astked why I want to know the O day?
    Its not normal for me to know it if I wish a girl?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    MyByC....Testing twice a day ensures you are aware of when the LH surge is detected. I would do morning and early afternoon. For me, I tested in the morning and then I tried in the afternoon but used the test wrong. I had to wait 4 more hours which caused me to test around 10:45pm. It was negative. But by the next morning I had tested at 10:30 and the test was positive so we BD that evening. You don't necessarily have to know the exact date although it's somewhat helpful. To sway girl you mainly need to BD as soon as you get a +OPK test.
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am skeptical about taking pills to make you ovulate on a certain day. I am not aware of any pill that can make you ovulate on a particular day.

The reason I ask why you want to know the day of your ovulation is because "timing intercourse" is such a well known method of gender swaying. But timing has been scientifically debunked and our data shows that it is one attempt that seems to sway and not the day you have intercourse on. So I do not want you to get too worried about predicting the day of your ovulation.

You do not need to know the day you are going to ovulate to conceive. In fact, it is not possible to predict the day you are going to ovulate in advance. All you need to do, is use the OPK tests, and then when you have your LH surge (the test will go positive), you have one attempt.

It is not because you are more likely to get a girl that day, but it is because one attempt has been very successful for conceiving a girl, and the day of positive OPK has very high rates of pregnancy with one attempt. Plus, it's the only day you will know that ovulation is coming but has not arrived yet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I see. Now I understand :-)
    Thats correct. Thank you ladies so much.

So atomic, if I go to doctor every day since last day (when my cycle is over) until the folycle brakes...is it better to conceive the day when folycle is at its biggest size or appear as being bigger then the others.....OR it's just better to stay with OPK tests twice a day and when I see a first positive, BD?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it is best and easiest for everyone to TTC the day of positive OPK OR if you are getting a trigger shot from your doctor, I would DTD the day of the trigger shot.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLuv View Post
    I'm TTC GIRL...My projected O date is anywhere between the 9th and the 11th. It is possible for me to O today because I'm cd12. I took my OPK test around 10 this morning and I wasn't O yet. It's now a little after 3 and I felt very crampy on my lower right side. I got up to use the bathroom and a good amount of EWCM came out (so sorry TMI). I'm nervous and won't be home for at least another 2-3 hours. My hubby won't be home until at least another 3 hours and tonight is NOT a good night to do the attempt as we have a full evening ahead. I can't take another O test because it's at home. Does this EWCM coming out mean I just started O'ing?
    Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?

Don't let the bastards get ya down

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I think it is best and easiest for everyone to TTC the day of positive OPK OR if you are getting a trigger shot from your doctor, I would DTD the day of the trigger shot.
    Whats a trigger shot?
    Of course will do ANYTHING ts better even if this needs 2 visits/day at my doctor )) He didnt kicked me out from his office yet )))

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A trigger shot is a shot your doctor can give you to make you ovulate, if you are very close to ovulating on your own. That is the only way I have heard of for a doctor to be able to make you ovulate.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I understood now what you told me.
    I'm currently in my day 6 so around day 12 I begin going to doctor(if you say I should). Day 10 I will also start the tests so I can be in position from both parts.
    He said last time I went to him "I can give you some pills that will make you ovulate in what day you wish"...but it was on my foot to go at the door...so probably he will give me more details this month.
    Do you think I should go and ask him for those pills?
    I also can go to him twice/day to see the exact moment of ovulation )))
    Whatever it helps, I will do.
    My family puzzle is complete now 💕
    Thank you Atomic! 😍

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never ever heard of pills that can make someone ovulate on a certain day, so I would need to know the name of the pill.

I do not think it's important to know the exact day of ovulation. I was just assuming based on what you said, that your doctor would give you a trigger shot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast