Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uh ooooh!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Uh ooooh!

I'm TTC GIRL...My projected O date is anywhere between the 9th and the 11th. It is possible for me to O today because I'm cd12. I took my OPK test around 10 this morning and I wasn't O yet. It's now a little after 3 and I felt very crampy on my lower right side. I got up to use the bathroom and a good amount of EWCM came out (so sorry TMI). I'm nervous and won't be home for at least another 2-3 hours. My hubby won't be home until at least another 3 hours and tonight is NOT a good night to do the attempt as we have a full evening ahead. I can't take another O test because it's at home. Does this EWCM coming out mean I just started O'ing?
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    it could. I do know some ladies get ewcm for up to a week though. I get it a few days before sometimes, it all depends on the month.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    it could. I do know some ladies get ewcm for up to a week though. I get it a few days before sometimes, it all depends on the month.

Do you know how much time I have to do our attempt after I get the +OPK?
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12 to 48 hours. It is suggested to do asap though. I wouldn't wait past the day. By the time you tested and got the +, it could have already been some many odd hours.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    12 to 48 hours. It is suggested to do asap though. I wouldn't wait past the day. By the time you tested and got the +, it could have already been some many odd hours.
    Oh ok great. I needed to know that so I knew how much time I had to take my rePhresh since you're supposed to take it 12 hours before. That's a long time before BD'ing and I didn't want to wait too long to take it. I know the EWCM means that O is coming but I'm wondering if that means it's one day away or two (If I'm not O already) ?
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Every woman is different, but it is common to have EWCM a few to several days before O. Often CM will start to dry up/turn creamy even before you O, on actual O day or even before. So I think you probably have a day or two at least, especially as you haven't had a positive OPK yet.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I usually have EWCM for a couple days and then O, personally - O is usually on Day 15, sometimes late in the night so it doesn't show until day 16, but usually by the night of day 16 I am back to totally creamy.

Once, I was really angry about the fact that I wasn't married to Benedict Cumberbatch (my nerdy girl crush ). Then, when I went to pee (sorry TMI), TOTAL EWCM, day 12 of my cycle. So, maybe think about who your biggest male Hollywood crush and gauge your anger from about 1 - 10 that you all aren't making babies together. Maybe that will be a good indicator, too .
    Momma of two outstanding boys, actress, doula, activist, chaser of chickens, lover of all things glittery, capable of being lost anywhere but especially in a book.
    Loving mothering my littles :
    Our Prince of Don (9/08) and Rider of Rohan (2/11)
    Hoping for a new little love to complete our family in spring/summer 2015.
    Starting TTC in October 2014. Pleeeeeease, !
    Gentle birth does not have to mean natural birth. Ask me about family centered cesarean!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I get EWCM and cramps about. 48 hours before I O. I think if your OPK is still negative you've got time.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. It was negative! *Big sigh of relief*....I was reading online that the best times to test O is at 10am and 2pm. Any thoughts on that? That seems odd because what if you surge at 6pm and don't test until 10am the next morning? That's a lot of hours in between and seems like it could hurt your chances.
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your lh peak last up to 24-36 hours (I had one month of 48 hours kept testing to see how long you can measer)
    So when I know O is near I start testing twice a day. Around 10 in the morning and 9 in the evening. This case I know I Will find it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast