Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm new and I would love some advice for a boy sway!

Hello everyone! I'm a mom of 3 beautiful girls. I would like to ttc a boy in October. Any successful boy sway please let me know what I can do. TIA

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck on your sway. Check out the ttc a boy sway forums..lots of good info!
    Mom to three princes (9) (8) (20 months)...hoping for a to complete our beautiful family. Come on and make yourself at home!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. You have a couple of options.

Option 1- Let us create a plan for you. We can create a customized plan and give you 6 months of coaching during your sway. We also provide 21 days of meals and a guide to using OPKs to sway.

Option 2- You may research the info on here and develop your own plan. Start here - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/new-...formation.html

After doing some reading and some research, if you want to create your own plan and post it for feedback, we are happy to help.

That should be enough to get you started!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome
    I would definitely check out the customized plan, it is getting great results for the blue swayers

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the responses!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What is your result percentage for a customized boy sway?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The results spreadsheet says 100% but that's not accurate. Last time I checked, it was mid 80's. atomic would know better than I because she works with all of them.

The thing is, the personalized plan option really isn't about the percentage of whom it's worked for; it's about us doing the work for you and you having a coach to ask questions. We have a very comprehensive approach to swaying. This is what we live and breath. It's not an exact science though. You can google other methods that will tell you that it is "96%" effective and that's just lie. You either have to be on board with our method and research your plan yourself or be on board with our method and let us do the work for you. No matter what, you have to believe in our approach. If you do, we will do our absolute best to make sure it works for you. That's the best we can do. What other vendor offers support with their plans and customizes them for under $100? Nobody.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds great to me. Since I'm not ttc until October, Should I wait to order my personalized plan for a few months? I would want to get my full use of the 6 months. Thank you

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was actually considering doing HT using the Ericsson method. There is a clinic about 70 miles from me. It's about $1500 per attempt. I can get the same odds doing GD method. I'm definitely going to try this instead!
    Proud mom of 3 lovely young ladies praying and swaying for a

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast