Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy New pink swayer - hi all!

Hi all!

New to GD but I've been reading lots of girl sway stuff, with lots more to learn.
    I am a mom to 4 boys. Ds 1&2 are with exDH, and are 14&19. Ds 3&4 are ages 3mos and 2yrs. I'm 38, swaying for pink.... If hubby is still onboard with Ttc after AF shows back up. I'm EBF and with ds3 I went 9 mos without a cycle. We loosely tried to follow shettles, using cutoff- dtd the morning that I won't up getting a pos opk (that afternoon), but I never o'd on the same day in 4 cycles I tracked prior.
    That's how I found gd - I like the fact that timing doesn't seem to be a huge factor.
    Anyways, lots of time I plan, and figure out my approach, but im thinking diet with one attempt at O. Still not sure if I can do that diet... I eat pretty well, and I will probably still be breastfeeding which is my main concern...

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Good luck with your sway!
    Mom to three princes (9) (8) (20 months)...hoping for a to complete our beautiful family. Come on and make yourself at home!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New pink swayer - hi all!

There are higher cals/totals for breastfeeding.

To be honest, I'm not sure I can do the diet either. I'm trying to lower my calories down gradually after going down to 1400 one day & being hungry for days after. And I normally don't feel hungry at all unless it's been over 14-16 hours since I ate.

Lots of ladies have managed it, though, so hopefully we can too!
    2001 2005 2009 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you hopingforaprincess, and blueeyedguys - I figured there would be a higher allowance for bf mamas. I have been working in losing weight (the normal way lol) and logging my cals on my fitness pal. It's the skipping breakfast and overall imbalance that I think is gonna be tough. I think I'll try and ease into it. Until af comes back is all in vain, but I don't want I wait 3 months to start trying after she shows up. Ykwim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Yes you can do diet while breastfeeding. The LE Diet is NOT like the other sway diets where you have to do this laundry list of incredibly complex things just right or your sway will fail. You just pick and choose what works for you and if some aspect doesn't work, leave that part out. Even if you only change one or two little things it's still a sway diet.

I did LE Diet while tandem nursing TWO kids! Just aim for upper levels on everything and be sure to nurse a lot and your body figures it out.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmebabyonemoretime View Post
    Thank you hopingforaprincess, and blueeyedguys - I figured there would be a higher allowance for bf mamas. I have been working in losing weight (the normal way lol) and logging my cals on my fitness pal. It's the skipping breakfast and overall imbalance that I think is gonna be tough. I think I'll try and ease into it. Until af comes back is all in vain, but I don't want I wait 3 months to start trying after she shows up. Ykwim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's NOT imbalanced or unhealthy, it is a normal healthy diet for a woman of childbearing age (I took the totals from the World Health Organization and Web MD and they are the same as recommended by the majority of government dietary agencies around the world.) Just instead of being at the upper levels or beyond them, it is the lower end of that.

If you can't skip breakfast, then eat breakfast. There are no magic bullets, just strategies that may help a little bit.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ