Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello new here introduction sway info symptom chart asking for advice or help thank you!

Was on another forum decided to give this one a try after two years on the other. Lovely ladies there but needed fresh advice help information in general. My signature says it all for the most part. I have a few children at all times I have five children summer and holidays I can have all nine therefore to many including my family at times I am seem as wrong for not only wanting one more but for dreaming of my own little girl.

I recently, last month actually, had a very early miscarriage. I was not trying to conceive but losing the baby had made me feel empty again like something was missing. All my previous pregnancies were surprises must if which were on or coming off of birth control. so this time I want to actually try to conceive and of course I would love to have the odds more in favor for a girl, or multiples, I would gladly bring home another baby boy any second of any day as I did suffer with my last severely with depression due to being a precious boy. He is now and from the moment he was born, my everything. But here I am attempting for a girl but in a good mind set for another little guy.

So far here is my sway:
    I am on these vits and supps
    Calcium; not taking as often as trippled intake of dairy specifically milk
    Vit c- haven't been as consistent with this
    Magnesium- haven't been as with this
    B complex- every day so far
    Folic acid- ever day do far
    Cranberry- ever day so far
    Thinking of starting next cycle if no bfp this cycle:
    wild yam
    Vit a
    And saw palmetto

Diet changes
    Lactose intolerant so usually no milk but drinking tons of chocolate milk last few weeks
    Eating allot less food
    Allot less red meat in fact didn't eat my steak on 4th July lol very rare for me. Haven't changed Much else yet was working into it lol. .

This has been busy last few weeks trying to gear up and try for girl and still learn how to do this all but think officially in tww so here's my sway so far. Any suggestions if no bfp for cycle would be greatly appreciated!

Cd 1: M/c 15th of June 2014.
    Bd every other day until cd16.
    Cd13: Ewcm 27th of June cramping on left side high cervix couldn't reach no confirmed ovulation though.
    Cd14-cd19: Sticky cm low cervix twinned and mild cramping.
    Cd19: early morning bd left in all night/morning. purple nipple not aereola and just one nipple? Later in evening both nipples purple.
    Cd20: positive opk two different times no ewcm water sticky or creamy cm. Nipples less purple and areolas match. 6pmish gush of water like cm poured out?
    Cd 21 or 1dpo: ovulated in middle of night? Bfn preg test bfn ovulation test. Slightly crampy today this time right side.
    1dpo: extreme exhaustion the kind can't even keep eyes open and it not even 4pm. prob due to stress and ovulation? Sore bbs. also seem to be getting a cold the rest of the house is getting the flu. . Great.
    2do: pinching cramp like a stitch in side but in my lower left tummy (not thinking implantation lol just weird). It is a constant pinch feeling kind of sending pain through hip down legs. Not even sure related. Very tired still. Hungry but not lol. Moody but blame me lol? Breasts off and on tender. Very creamy cm now and whitish in color instead of clear and sticky. Cervix high right now. (Not sure if ovulating now or what lol). White spot on nipple but nipples back to pink (looks like when breast feed but I'm not haven't for over year)? Very horny last few days. not sure symptom but charting it. Maybe getting sick idk but beyond exhausted and I went to bed early and slept in. Also beyond sore like exercised and ran all day (prob if sick this is symptom of that but dont feel sick other than irritated throat and Warmer feeling) all this tired and soreness. Pinch/cramp? Low left. .Forgot add headaches since last week. Maybe my ov symptoms still? hurts to get up and walk. Legs hurt like ran all day seriously sore lol. Nasty taste in mouth and dry mouth too like cotton mouth lol. ..tmi but white stains in panties...cm white and creamy and abundant gets flaky when dried out lol sorry tmi.. sore boobies..wondering if this my ov after ov symptoms to look forward to seeing each cycle lol?
    3dpo: same symptoms not as sore our tired feeling yet. Feeling more normal than previous two days. Slight Sensitive breasts. Gassy.. but lactose intolerant and dining crap lOads of milk lol. . Weird symptom thick stretchy but clumpy white cm similar to ewcm but not ad slippery stl kind of creamy/sticky and only when dig fit cm by cervix which is medium position right now? Normal post ov probably? No color smell itch or burn just a glob of white weird cm and only at cervix. Later afternoon dinner time breasts are killing me. Starting to wonder when ovulation really was or what. . Lots of white tacky cm.. thinking a/f about to come?
    4dpo: my birthday. . Dreaming of implantation speaking of dreaming holy F*** the vivid nightmares again. Cramping all morning sometimes dull other times sharp and painful while sleeping was very uncomfortable. feeling concerned for another m/c if cramping continUes. . Not to bad now with the cramping dull pains but could be early a/f which would mean super short lutheal phase. If I'm lucky enough to be experiencing implantation early then I'll know was somewhere on the right side ad that is majority of stronger cramps lol. . But were few on left and made me dream of being pregnant with 5 babies lol. sore throat out of nowhere. . More the glands though? Late night very enlArged squishy cervix bout in between low and high.
    5dpo: cervix very squishy but firm when pressed on at same time? ? Very low to. .. night time got a bit higher actually. No more sore throat or glands but very runny nose and temporary cOugh. .Boobs been off and on hurting sensitive. Beyond exhausted still. Very vivid dreams still. . CramPing on and off mild though. . Back ache. Feel like sciatic nerve is being pinched in late pregnancy again? COugh gone runny nose mild runny eyes bad. . Heartburn or anxiety attack I can't tell but chest hurting bad last two nights hard to breathe only at night.
    6dpo: early morNing 2am cervix is now gone. Felt very edge of it and feels squishy still? ? Going to bed now lol. ..

Not temping atm might try to next cycle.

all the bding times no big o except on the 3rd however was missionary and idk if that is in my favor as I rarely have the big o (tmi) takes me too long to reach it lol. . Didn't have the big o with my boys. .So hoping that didn't effect anything plus three days before ovulation so hoping that helps my chances too lol.

Dh on road so idk when next time dtd so kind of hoping I swayed enough plus bio says girl for yesterday/today otherwise prob be dieting till at least October when finally get to dtd lol. . Think this is an ok sway for girl? What should I change?
    Last edited by mommyof9dreamingpurple; July 11th, 2014 at 02:44 AM.
    Me
    Thaddeus 07 Early m/c early 2010

Dh
    Skylar 06 Sophia 07 James 08 llogen 09

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010
    Twins but partial miscarriage lost twin in 2010 gave birth to healthy Alexander 2011 early m/c 2011 isaac 2012 my gd baby Chemical pregnancy 2012 Early miscarriage

UPDATE! bfp 11dpo on July 17th confirmed July 21st!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and goodluck!
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you very much! I'm really hoping I have a sticky but way to early to tell and scared body still to out of whack from the miscarriage. . My other forum everyone seems to think my symptoms are not normal for anything but infection. I am feeling confused especially by my squishy swollen but yet hard cervix? Any adVice?
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010
    Twins but partial miscarriage lost twin in 2010 gave birth to healthy Alexander 2011 early m/c 2011 isaac 2012 my gd baby Chemical pregnancy 2012 Early miscarriage

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hear about you miscarriage No idea about your symptoms sorry. I've never felt my cervix in my life lol. We tend to do things quite differently here. Are you 5dpo now?
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh lol no cervix chasers lol.

Yea actually I'm 6 today I believe according to opk I think I don't know this is my first cycle trying to do all this including sway which is partly my reason for keeping track even if no bfp atleast then maybe I'll have an idea of what's normal fit me and not think bfp every day lol.

I might really be 5 now idk. I was very confused by the positive opks. I thought I o'd on cd 13-14 sure to symptoms and signs and very high cervix but also thought really early after m/c. However my body responded about the same until cd19 previously I had bought my opks a few days after what I suspected was o abd about every other day I took one mostly out of curiosity and they were all negative I got to cd 17 and assumed def o'd on cd 14 or so but had an urge to poas lmao on cycle day 20 and had the brightest positives I've ever had all day long then nothing cd21 but no ewcm This time? But did have gush of water feeling so idk.. so I have been doing o at cd 21 due to positive opk cd 20 and no opk to prove did on cd 13-14..

so that is one of my reasons for my horrible confusion. .I think in my head o still felt I o'd earlier and was bding every other day so am very now but the other forum was adamant there was no way I could o or surge twice and that the later one was my actual o if I even actually o'd..if I o'd on the early cdays my symptoms could be pregnancy but to scared to test cuz now have no idea when to a/f approx or a bfp lol so the waiting game is killing me. .n but the cervix sign is driving me nuts cuz that's super new to me the test not as much could go either way but that cervix. .

Lol. Sorry I'm a talker when I'm feeling confused and I've been feeling this easy fit atleast a week now
    Last edited by mommyof9dreamingpurple; July 11th, 2014 at 08:32 AM.
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

ok before I comment, I want to post this link for you, it lays out the differences between this site and IG. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...sh-anyway.html

So, there is a LOT in your sway I would change and if you want me to go over everything I do that in the Dream Members section.

For now I will hit the high points:

For SAFETY - Do not take wild yam, it does nothing and may have side effects. Do not take Vitamin A EVER in preparation for pregnancy unless told to by a doctor who has tested your levels. High levels of Vit. A are 100% proven to cause birth defects and your body can store it for years at a time, so taking Vit. A supplements and then geting pregnant means you will have those higher levels during pregnancy. Cranberry must be stopped at ovulation. Also, you need to be eating SOMETHING - starvation diets are not options. I would not take saw palmetto after having had a miscarriage.

For SWAYING: I think drinking large amounts of milk is a recipe for a boy due to the high level of nutrients in it. IF you're a believer in calcium, take the supplements and keep the dairy intake within a 1500-1800 calorie diet (that includes OTHER foods besides milk!!) I would also drop the B complex and C (wean off them, do not just quit cold turkey). You also need to stop BD every other day, that will sway blue for you. WE are getting good results with one attempt in fertile window, best odds are o-2 thru o day.

For sanity: ya gotta quit obsessing over your symptoms. I know they encourage it on IG but it is disruptive to your life and well being and may even sway blue. Quit poking around your cervix especially if you might be pregnant, you run the risk of introducing microorganisms and just making your cervix generally annoyed with you LOL. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommyof9dreamingpurple View Post
    Oh lol no cervix chasers lol.

Yea actually I'm 6 today I believe according to opk I think I don't know this is my first cycle trying to do all this including sway which is partly my reason for keeping track even if no bfp atleast then maybe I'll have an idea of what's normal fit me and not think bfp every day lol.

I might really be 5 now idk. I was very confused by the positive opks. I thought I o'd on cd 13-14 sure to symptoms and signs and very high cervix but also thought really early after m/c. However my body responded about the same until cd19 previously I had bought my opks a few days after what I suspected was o abd about every other day I took one mostly out of curiosity and they were all negative I got to cd 17 and assumed def o'd on cd 14 or so but had an urge to poas lmao on cycle day 20 and had the brightest positives I've ever had all day long then nothing cd21 but no ewcm This time? But did have gush of water feeling so idk.. so I have been doing o at cd 21 due to positive opk cd 20 and no opk to prove did on cd 13-14..

so that is one of my reasons for my horrible confusion. .I think in my head o still felt I o'd earlier and was bding every other day so am very now but the other forum was adamant there was no way I could o or surge twice and that the later one was my actual o if I even actually o'd..if I o'd on the early cdays my symptoms could be pregnancy but to scared to test cuz now have no idea when to a/f approx or a bfp lol so the waiting game is killing me. .n but the cervix sign is driving me nuts cuz that's super new to me the test not as much could go either way but that cervix. .

Lol. Sorry I'm a talker when I'm feeling confused and I've been feeling this easy fit atleast a week now
    You can't ovulate twice, but you can definitely have a false surge and then not ovulate, and then your body will have another surge in a few days or weeks that will be the actual deal.

One thing we've been trying that's been seeming to be helpful for people is just forgetting all the tracking stuff and having unprotected intercourse every 4 days thru the cycle. IT gives you way less to obsess over and it ensures you have one viable attempt in your fertile window (worst case scenario would be O-3 and O day attempts). This is what got me my daughter!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for your advice. So really I don't need to diet or usage the vitamins and supplements? Kind of relieving cuz I hate taking so many vitamins. So This forum uses bding for the sway? Only problem with that is I only get a few days with the hubby I got lucky last month and spent three weeks with him so I'm praying for a sticky of course. So This site is more relaxed it seems? Maybe that will help me.. this is the third time I've symptom spotted I never used to I'd just know but now I always feel so confused. I loved if when I was preg with my baby boy they helped me get through the depression and in the end my bond is strongest with him. But my miscarriage I didn't feel very much support when I needed it and now I just feel empty and lost.. So that's why I thought try a different group. Maybe being in a more relaxed but still supportive (I hope lol) group I can have a nearby happy pregnancy. Thank you so much. So i think I will go post in the correct spot now in dream members section abd check out sine if the other links as suggested. Thank you it was late when I signed up and introduced myself lol
    Me

Dh

adopted children in 2012
    landen 07 Makana 2010

Me and dh 2010

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I never said that. I actually think diet is very important, it's just that I recommend a different diet and supplements (as outlined in that link I posted). I sometimes hesitate a bit when a new person shows up, because a lot of times IGers have me go over their sway, don't like what I have to say, and then never return, and it is super time consuming for me to go over sways. So I really mainly do that in the Dream Members forum or for Custom Sway plan people (just like Tamara does with Gold membership or used to anyway). I am always totally happy to help it's just that i have to guard my time a little bit better or I will get too burned out on the whole thing. Hope that makes sense.

We are def. more relaxed and more focused on safe, relatively quick conception vs. doing anything and everything to sway and going on until menopause getting BFN like they do on IG. We are getting good results with that approach with several of us getting girls with a more laid back approach after getting boy opposites with Ingender type sways.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast