Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

who is from New Zealand or Australia?!

Hi there,
    I'm a Kiwi mum to two boys 3yo and 13months (with another boy due in early Dec) - looking into Dr Potter's assistance to helping us get our baby girl
    wanting to make some connections if you are in the same boat in the lands down under.
    Going to look into getting dream membership shortly to access other forums but thought I'd start a location thread we'd love to hear from you if you have been successful or are in the throws of getting the flavour baby you have always wanted!!
    Obviously may be a little while off for us but wanting to know what we are getting ourselves into
    Thanks

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I dreamofpinkz im a kiwi from Auckland!! Where are you?? Currently 6 weeks pregnant with number three I swayed naturally so a wee way off knowing!
    This forum is amazeballs !! I have been here for 8 months.
    Good luck with your HT questions xxxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kitkat18, I'm in Auckland too!! I'm in West Auckland

We had planned that when we were ready for baby number 3 we would try the natural methods, however this little man had a different idea for us!
    after over 14 months of trying for our 13month old I fell pregnant before my cycle was back!!

ALl the best for you I really hope your swaying has given you what you were hoping for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow!! So close!! I'm in northcote point on north shore....
    Thanks honey I swayed pink but im 35 and my boys are 6 and 4 so I have made peace with the fact its probably boy #3 for me too, hoping I upped my odds a tad!!
    Gosh that must have been a surprise for you!!
    A happy one though.
    Keep me posted how you get on with HT xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Research I should say!! Like you I was planning my next move when pregnant with DS 2 helps any GD and look how long it took me but that's another story!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to Gender Dreaming. I have been here for about 1.5 years. I would rather sway than go HT but I only want one more and I really am not sure I want to risk it not working. However Money is an issue so I may end up swaying but HT is my ultimate goal. It wont be for a couple of years though. If I won lotto I would do it tomorrow. I wanted three children and was going to sway for my second but after an early MC decided to just do it for the last one. But then I had twins so lost my chance to sway. I'd still love to give swaying a go and I would love another boy of coarse but I know I'd still want my daughter and I couldn't handle 5 or more kids. If you want to read my full GD background there should be a link to my blog post under my avatar.

Congrats Kitkat. I hope this is your girl.

I am from Tauranga btw.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1 ,2,3 boys another kiwi super!! It took me four years to convince my DH to go for number three and in some ways it was good having that break it meant I got over to a large extent my GD and I now feel at peace with a third boy instead of it HAS to be a girl!!!
    So maybe having a little break enjoying your cool dudes is a good thing until either HT or natural swaying happens Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is nice to hear Kitkat. I am trying to look at it positively. I know a break from baby land would do me good even if it were my girl. Perhaps after the boys are a bit more grown up the novelty of the pregnancy and baby days will make the GD a bit less. FX.
    I may have momments where I disapear from this website for a while. Sometimes out of the blue I feel like I need to have a break and just focus on my wonderful boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's how it feels for me 1,2,3! it's been so long im just enjoying the novelty of having another baby! I'm also back at work full time that too kind of helped me as I had a bit of my own life, LOVED being a sahm but I did it for six years.
    Good luck and keep me posted xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always wanted to be a SAHM and I have been since DS1 was born but with three so close in age it got very hard and I ended up getting PND. I am over it now but I really need to make sure I take time out for myself to feel like my own person instead of just a Mum so a new venture is just what I need before going back to the sleepless nights of baby land. lol, my nights are actually still not that great. I am hoping my youngest start to sleep through once their 2 year old molars have cut through. Almost there. I have just gotten them a Nanny for two days a week which is going to be awesome!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast