Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Greetings from UK

Hi Everyone, i am new to the forum and from UK. We have 2 lovely daughters and i am currently 23 weeks preg for the third girl. My hubby and I would have loved a boy this time but we are still happy with our little angel to come...cant wait to see her. We decided to use sperm sorting method for our next baby. I think it involves sperm sorting and insemination..but i am still researching on the methods to use. Most of the ladies here use the pgd/ivf method but has anyone used sperm sorting and insemination. This means that the sorted sperm will be inseminated into the woman's virgina using tools, not too sure what is used. If you have , how sucessful was it and what clinic did you use please

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure but I think sperm sorting is not seen as great thing to do as not good results.... Like 50/50. I'm sure someone who knows what they are talking about will explain more soon!

I have just swayed for a girl but I understand this site has amazing results with natural boy sways.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2004 + 2007 + 2008
    + 2015

Due August 2018... hoping

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats on your DD3. Sadly, success rates for just sorting are practically non existent and v few clinics offer it, certainly no good ones. Your best shot at getting your DS is certainly IVF/PDG. Good luck x

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not offered here in the US anymore so IVF/PGD is the only real option we have. It can take several attempts and still not leave you with a guarantee but if it is something you can easily try without much cost, good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks all, looks like we will be considering PGD but we may try microsort iui first and then pgd/ivf if we are not successful with Microsort. Heard it can be done in Cyprus and Mexico

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The odds of pregnancy with MS/IUI is so slim that it's practically non-existant. I know literally hundreds of women who probably did thousands of cycles of MS IUI between them and only 2 of them got pregnant. One was an opposite. I BEG you, if PGD is any kind of option, DO IT NOW. Your odds of success do not improve with time and I would hate to see you throw away precious months of your fertility chasing Microsort with IUI when the odds are very high you will not get pregnant that way and of course, you run the risk of an opposite even if you do.

PS - microsort is not sperm spinning, they are two different things
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ