Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Everyone! 2 beautiful sons and desperate for a baby girl

Hi everyone!,

Im looking for some advise on the best way to sway for a baby girl. Im a little confused with all the different info on the net.
    Im looking to start my sway in a couple of months so i would like to start a diet and anything else i need to do soon.
    Ive started buying all the supplements and getting mixed up on which ones are really best, my partner is also very supportive and said he will do a diet ect with me.
    We are both 30yrs old.
    Also ive have had my hormones tested by my doctor as i have recently had alot of acne in the last 12 months and and he said all is fine but i have high testosterone levels! is there something i can do naturally for this? and does this really sway for a boy?He was going to put my on a contraception pill to even out my hormones but as im trying for a baby soon and this i cannot do.
    Im willing to do a strict diet, i dont eat breakfast anyway so this isnt a problem

Any help i would be so grateful!

and praying for a

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our custom sway plan and service is an option. You get a specific plan designed for you that takes issues like your boy-friendly high testosterone and we create a plan for you. You also get a coach to be able to ask questions and get a quick response.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,
    that sounds great! thank you, ive just seen you do a 21 Day Meal Plan & Standard Sway Plan for a Girl Bundle is this what you mean? how long would it take to have ready for me? as i think i just need something like this to guide me in the right direction, also do you have a success rate for ladies that have used this? thank you x

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's 7-10 days with the ones we have in the queue.

The stats we have for those that purchased a plan are high 60's. Stats are misleading though. Not everyone follows all recommendations so just keep that in mind.

Using the service is about doing everything you can to get your desired gender. It's about us giving you everything we know, in plan format, about gender swaying. You get all of our collective many years of research wrapped up in a concise, easy to follow plan. It's more than diet. It's comprehensive swaying.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh sounds fab! im going to go through it with my other half tonight and hopefully make a start with that thank you, also do i need to buy a digital ph tester? thats one of the things i dont have at the moment, if so which one do you recommend? x

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We do not have you test pH levels.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! I would definitely agree you should purchase a plan. I too have acne and probably higher T levels than normal and Atomic has been great in helping me sway to combat. Best of luck!
    Mommy to DS #1 Born 3/12
    Swayed pink and it worked! We are having a in July!

THANK YOU to Atomic!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I have your questionnaires and made a note of the acne situation. I do have some herbal things to use that can help. Another thing to possibly speak with your doctor about is a medication called spirolactone which can really help lower T levels. You can't take it while actively TTC but we have had success with people taking it a month or so before beginning TTC.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    We do not have you test pH levels.
    Yes, the pH idea has not proved out for us with several people getting opposites (both boy to girl and girl to boy) with the "proper" pH. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, great thank you yes i will ask my doctor, and thank you for the link abut the ph levels. Do i just wait you to contact me with the personalized plan? x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast