Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls.. I'm new to this site too and you sound identical to me as I also have 2 boys, both by c-section and hope to try for baby no 3 in 2015 which will definitely be our last baby. As awful as it sounds I've been really struggling ever since I found out DS2 was another boy as Id swayed for a girl (it was prior to finding this site so looking back it was a pretty bad sway!) All my friends around me seem to be having girls right now, even my sister in law who's due next week. I really am so delighted for them and loooove buying the pink presents, I just really hope & pray that it'll be us soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 3bunnies! I know how you feel in regards to everyone else having girls. I was the only one of 4 friends to have another boy. I never found out though until the birth which I think really helped as I was so excited to see bub I never felt remotely disappointed. I think I'd do the same next time round as well as if I found it was a boy b4 birth it would just be something to dwell on for the rest of my pregnancy which would be awful. However in saying that 3 boys would be pretty awesome too! I'm pretty convinced it'll be a boy regardless of what I do and I'm ok with that as long as I feel I tried my best for girl. So glad I found this site and cant wait to start my plan next year! Best of luck and I'll be keeping an eye out for your bfp!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck ladies xx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I can't believe it was only 7 weeks ago I started this thread. How things change. No haters please I need to vent and I need understanding not the 'you'll be right' crap I get from everyone that I bother talking to. I failed to say in my earlier posts that I had recently had a second little boy which I was over the moon about (brothers yay!) However boy 2 has been a freaking nightmare baby with no end in sight. He is gorgeous, he just wants attention 24/7 literally! HE DOES NOT SLEEP LITERALLY! between him at 6 months old and my very demanding (still sleeps with me 2) almost 3 year old son I literally haven't slept for longer than 3 hours at a time for 6 months. Throw in a chucky baby as in I have to change him 3+ times a day have stopped bothering to change myself I just couldn't be bothered with the extra washing. And b4 anyone gets on the intolerance bandwagon he is fine! Above average every checkup (9p9 10days early and I know bcos I was charting) and at 6 months old he's he's in 18-24 month old or size 1 clothing. IM SO SAD!!! I honestly believe I could not mentally go thru this again or take the chance that next baby would be this difficult. I feel angry and resentful because I want a daughter so very very much and I feel like I'm mourning something I've never had. I love my boys dearly but its not like I can wait a few years my husband would never agree to another baby for age reasons if we don't conceive next year. has anyone please been in my mind frame / predicament that can offer any insight or support. I'm struggling and I've never ever put myself out there like this b4 especially to strangers but I can't talk to my friends/ family about it

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs to you. I am so busy with my three that I now really don't actually want any more infants totally dependant on me. I can't let go of not having a girl though. It has been hard as we do the whole bed sharing thing too and I have not slept through the night in nearly 5 years. I love being a Mum and have put so much into it but it has exhausted me and I need some time to myself for a couple of years bit by bit. I know I only want another to have a girl and I am not going to put that strain on myself again unless it is for one as much I would love another boy too. I convinced my partner to go down the high tech route. I had researched swaying for almost a year and then thought I might have an opps BFP without having swayed and it freaked me out and it really helped confirm for me that I would rather have a girl or no baby at all. We can't really afford HT and I thought it would never be for us but DP understands my pain and would now like a girl too so we have started doing research and will find a way to make it happen. Hugs to you. Being a Mum is the hardest job in the world no matter what gender your kids are. We all know we love our kids though and it is good to be able to talk when things are hard. I find when things are hard my GD really flares up
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow thanks for replying and so honestly! I wish the ht was an option for us maybe I should research it more but as far as i know it is still unavailable in australia ( had a message from another aussie who is going ht in usa $$$$$) I do believe there is something in this site that works but if I could take the ht road I would so good for you and I'm so happy you'll get your baby girl!!!! I'm really hoping things get a lot better by xmas as I'll have to decide whether we take the plunge or not. Have been loosing some weight via loosely based le diet (1200 max calories and cut down to meat just twice a week from probably 10-12 times/week lol - was a big meat eater). Would still get a diet plan if I go ahead as dont want any guess work. All the best again and thanks for replying!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Ok I can't believe it was only 7 weeks ago I started this thread. How things change. No haters please I need to vent and I need understanding not the 'you'll be right' crap I get from everyone that I bother talking to. I failed to say in my earlier posts that I had recently had a second little boy which I was over the moon about (brothers yay!) However boy 2 has been a freaking nightmare baby with no end in sight. He is gorgeous, he just wants attention 24/7 literally! HE DOES NOT SLEEP LITERALLY! between him at 6 months old and my very demanding (still sleeps with me 2) almost 3 year old son I literally haven't slept for longer than 3 hours at a time for 6 months. Throw in a chucky baby as in I have to change him 3+ times a day have stopped bothering to change myself I just couldn't be bothered with the extra washing. And b4 anyone gets on the intolerance bandwagon he is fine! Above average every checkup (9p9 10days early and I know bcos I was charting) and at 6 months old he's he's in 18-24 month old or size 1 clothing. IM SO SAD!!! I honestly believe I could not mentally go thru this again or take the chance that next baby would be this difficult. I feel angry and resentful because I want a daughter so very very much and I feel like I'm mourning something I've never had. I love my boys dearly but its not like I can wait a few years my husband would never agree to another baby for age reasons if we don't conceive next year. has anyone please been in my mind frame / predicament that can offer any insight or support. I'm struggling and I've never ever put myself out there like this b4 especially to strangers but I can't talk to my friends/ family about it
    Huge (((Hugs))), I do want to point out that it's not just boys who have sleep issues and my daughter is pretty bad at that herself!! o.O Some kiddos are just dreadful sleepers.

I really really think that long times of interrupted sleep may help a pink sway and I was def. in your boat when I conceived my DD.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG just had to post somewhere that last night BOTH my twin boys slept through the night for the first time ever! They are 2 1/2 next month and have started doing it more and more over the last few months but never both on the same night. I hope this is the start of great things
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    PBn3- I can TOTALLY relate to your previous post! My DS1, yes my first born, is IDENTICAL to your youngest! I could have written the exact same thing when he was your son's age! He is now 4 and things are a little bit easier. He still needs to be engaged with us a lot, but he has gotten more independent. He has turned that need into being a very social person. He is very outgoing and makes friends wherever he goes. He sleeps like a normal person now! Meaning since he turned 3, he sleeps 8 hours straight at night. So for the past year, his sleep has improved. I think both DS1 and DS2 have their own challenges, but the round the clock engagement and not needing sleep were the biggest to overcome! I hope it gets better for you! Know that I can relate! Feel free to send me a private message, if you want to talk/vent some more about this. Hugs!! 💕

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you everyone for responding. I just reread my post and I apologize for sounding so rude!!!!! I'm not normally such a negative nelly! I feel so much better after reading replies so thank you all again. I'm back on the fence regarding baby no 3 (lol) after seeing a beautiful pink and purple stuffed toy and a gorgeous little girl in pigtails at the shop. Won't b talking about it to family anymore as I know they are thinking "you're struggling with two why would you talk about going back for more". I was at a really low point when I wrote that post and I'm basically taking each day as it comes. I know things will get better but I also feel I'm doing alot of this on my own. Hubby is a shift worker so he doesn't get to help much. Thanks again for listening to my drivel it's nice not to feel so alone!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast