Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mum to two beautiful boys would love to add some pink!

Hi everyone! I'm 36years old and will be ttc my last allowed baby from may 2015. Have been researching internet for weeks on ideas/myths/supposed techniques to increase chance of girl. Most of the info I came across was outdated and has since been scientifically disproven. After finding this site I am so excited and will be trying the LE diet. Would love to hear from anyone who has been successful or unsuccessful using this method and did you use any other techniques other than the diet? Look forward to hearing anyone's story! Note to Atomic *was able to post after logging out and in again after I messaged you

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome here! WeHope you get your GIRL! I am a mum of three girls, but the two of them (2,3) were "failed sways" (although I love them, and wouldnt change them for the world) so I am not much help. With second I used EPO and preseed, it didnt help. All I know that I was always on a diet and exercised hard before getting pregnant to avoid getting fat that I cannot lose afterwards. So I think these factors "helped" conceiving girls. I was always very slim and fit before getting pregnant. only after coming on this here , did I know what to do. with my third we used shettels, failed. with fourth and last, I did the HE diet, alkaline PH, and refused shettles, we bravely DTD every day leading up to ovulation, and atomic told me it was just FINE!!!!! I am so positive now, so hopeful.
    why is it your last? if I may ask?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for replying! It's my last as I've had to have 2 previous ceasars and my ob says only 1 more plus its an age thing for me and my husband - he's 7 years older than me. By your reply does that mean you're pregnant?! Congratulations if so and when are you due? Will you find out the gender or wait? With my first son I had lost 10kg not long before conceiving however it looks like my diet was inadvertently definately blue swaying lol. This will be first (and last) attempt at gender sway.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pleasure. yes , I am in w10, soon i find out the gender my NT sonographer is awesome

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome. We offer personalized plans to give you all you need plus a coach for swaying. It covers more than diet. Good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thanks for updating me! Glad you got it figured out.

Welcome!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! have been checking out the bundle plans and will order 3 months prior to ttc as suggested I'm in Australia does that matter?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by timi10 View Post
    pleasure. yes , I am in w10, soon i find out the gender my NT sonographer is awesome
    Will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! Please let me know once you do. You must be so excited, nervous and everything in between lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Thank you! have been checking out the bundle plans and will order 3 months prior to ttc as suggested I'm in Australia does that matter?
    I do plans for people in Australia all the time!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic this is an amazing and informative site! I'm so excited I want to order my plan now! according to fertility friend it'll be the last days in April first in May when I ttc providing the le diet doesn't affect my cycle. Was going to start diet beginning of February and order my package in January. I have at least 8-10kgs I can loose and normally loose weight pretty quickly when changing diet. Is Feb to soon to start as ideally I'd like to be still strictly on diet and loosing rather than maintaining as was my absolute best chance possible. Thanks also for link on antihistamines I'm glad all this will be covered in package!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast