Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please review my TTC Pink Plan

I'm a newbie here! I have one DS and am gearing up to TTC pink.

I'm confused with all the info out there on what to do and would very much appreciate feedback from those who've had successful sways.
    atomic sagebrush - your feedback would be much appreciated!

My next fertile windows is at the end of the month (10/25). Here's the plan:

Supplements

I went out and bought the following supplements, but how much should I take? I figured I should just take 1 pill a day?
    • Folic acid
    • magnesium
    • Cranberry
    • I've been taking 1000 IU of Vitamin D and iron pills for a couple of months as I'm deficient

Diet

• I've switched to decaf coffee, one cup with milk in the morning
    • No breakfast
    • No alcohol
    • No red meat. I'll focus on chicken and seafood.
    • Crystal light - How much and when? Close to ovulation?
    • Peppermint tea - How much and how often? I love tea in general so this is a plus

BD Time
    • I bought Rephresh. I'm supposed to that 3 days before but not more than 12 hours before, right?
    • I'm quite dry, should I also use Sylk or acijel before BD? I'm concerned it may kill off sperm though. BTW, where do I find acijel? I can't seem to find it online.
    • No female orgasm
    • Missionary position
    • Abstinence over 7 days is or under 48 hours
    • Should I jump & dump? Won't I lose sperm?
    • DH will wear briefs, take cranberry, calcium citrate, and magnesium

I know you're supposed to check your Ph, but I think I'm going to pass on this. I really don't think I'm going to do it right.

Anything else? TIA!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No magnesium or cranberry. We are pretty sure nutrients sway blue anyway.

Many pink stayers are adding alcohol to their sway. I drink wine or vodka most nights.

Cutting out red meat is good, but going completely vegetarian is even better. It's hard to stay low protein when eating even small amounts of chicken and fish.

Lots of ladies are cutting out crustal light. There just isn't much evidence that aspartame sways and the stuff is pretty bad for you.

Rephresh is also going by the wayside. We don't really think ph sways anyway. I don't think it will hurt your plan and there are still ladies here doing it but don't stress over it, because the stress will sway blue!

Sexual position won't really matter. And don't worry about abstinence either. Our most recent data shows that frequency (abstain or frequent release) doesn't seem to have anywhere near the success that one attempt is having.

Don't check oh, it's stressful and as I said before we doubt it sways.
    2010 2012 2015--home water birth VBA2C!!
    praying for one last

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can you please bump this for me??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump!

carmella_marie - Hmmm, I thought the supplements, PH, etc was all the key factors? What then, should I focus on? Now I'm really confused.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm focusing on

1. Diet (LE) mainly vegetarian and very low nutrient. "Bad fat" (vegetable oil and margarine) over healthy fat like olive oil and butter. Limited fats and protein. Skipping breakfast and not snacking, just 2 medium sized meals per day.

2. Supplements: Vitex and saw palmetto for wife, licorice root and olive leaf extract for hubby are getting good results

3. One attempt at positive OPK is getting great results

4. Alcohol. A few drinks per week.

5 exercise: either "couch potato" or 60+ mins intense cardio 6-7 days per week.

6. Lower stress!
    praying for one last

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Basically all we know is anything that lowers fertility sways pink.
    praying for one last

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your feedback carmella_marie

Bump for atomic!

I've been doing more reading here (very different from IG) and have made the following adjustments. Also, I’ve realized that my DS conceived surrounded by textbook boy method

I’m only going to take the folic acid and cranberry (DH will take cranberry too). We’ll BD once at +OPK after abstaining for ~7 days, missionary, no O.

I need to use a jelly- I’m way too dry. Previously, I used pre-seed and got my DS. I’m still thinking using Rephresh. Should I use Sylk too? Something else?

I’m also going to try and lose a few lbs after AF. Anything key items I’m missing?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please be caref with cranberry! It's packed full of nutrients we k ow away blue and it doesn't do a great job of lowering ph (in my experience) and we aren't sure ph sways anyway. But of course it's your sway and you need to do what you're comfortable with.

I'd take a look at the LE diet and try to be on it 6+ weeks before attempt. It does a great job of helping you lose weight and it also affects your hormones and. Cervical mucus. Exercise is getting AMAZING results so if you can include that I highly recommend it.
    praying for one last

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, carmella_marie

I'm getting confused, there seems to be mixed info out there. If I read earlier posts, it's all about taking cranberry - but not anymore? I'm also giogn to post in the TTC forum to get more feedback

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your patience.

You are really asking me a lot here. In order for me to go over a plan in this much detail (down to recommended doses, etc) it either needs to be a custom plan or else a Dream Membership. OTherwise, there are essays on pretty much all these things in the Complete Index, follow the link in my signature below. THe level of info in the essays is far beyond anything I can type up for you and plus it would take me literally hours to answer all your questions here so I would prefer you checked out the essays yourself.

Caffeine swaying blue has been TOTALLY debunked. We now actually think it probably sways pink.

RE cranberry, I do not think that is safe and would have you drop that

Magnesium - no point in taking mag alone, if you are sold on minerals for swaying you need to do both cal and mag together.

Vit D, I'd drop to 1-2 times a week maintenance dose now.

Eating chicken and seafood can still sway blue if you eat a lot of it. Limit protein to 40-50 g from any soursce.

We have a compromise on the jump and dump, wait 5 min. and then j and d. Yes, you will lose sperm. That is the point - you may want a bit lower numbers of sperm.

CAnnot advise you on some of this stuff as I do not know your personal info - abstain is a no-no if your husband is over 35.

ABOVE ALL ELSE do only one attempt. That is getting great results for us.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast