Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG!!! HELP!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

OMG!!! HELP!!!!

So I just had a D&C 7 weeks ago. Last week (a week ago today) I came on my cycle. I just stopped bleeding on Sunday. I started taking my Ovulation Tests today. I bought one of the super expensive, Clearblue Advanced digitals which is supposed to tell you your most fertile four days. I held my pee for 5 hours and took the first one this evening. (I also realized that you're really supposed to take them in the morning.) A blinking smiley face means you're highly fertile and a non blinking smiley face means peak fertility. Well I got a non blinking smiley face, meaning peak fertility just two days after my cycle! Is this accurate?! Should we BD tonight?? I don't want to do it too early and get a BFN. This seems extremely early to be O and I'm wondering if taking the test in the evening effected my results. Someone please let me know of this is the real thing so I can attack hubby when he gets here if it is. Thanks!!
    Last edited by MamaLuv; October 28th, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys
    Lost my dear unborn baby August 2014, gender unconfirmed.

STILL for my

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry about your little angel . When in doubt BD I reckon. You gotta be in to win. I got my DS2 from a BD on CD6! (we were trying to avoid). So yeah entirely possible
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks covered! I was so confused that I held my pee, ran out and bought cheapies and tested a second time. This one came out negative. I'm definitely confused now! I didn't BD tonight and figured I'd test again first thing in the morning and again in the afternoon. I'm starting to think something is up with the Clearblue Advanced Digital...
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have Oed on CD5, like covered I was TTA but conceived. So, it is possible. However, I have seen a lot of women on fertility friend have strangd LH surges that don't lead to actual O, in the couple months afterca miscarriage. So I would personally back up with a CB digital, the single ones that give you just a smiley or an empty circle. Also, the CBAD often picks up the surge a few days early, so you may not actually O for 3-4 days,or even more. So I would BD now (what, CD3?) then again in 4 days (on CD7). Personally, I'd keep up the BDing every 4 days all cycle long bc of how unpredictable O after a MC can be.

Best of luck catching that egg!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I woke up this morning and took another O test. The first one in the pic is the one from last night and the second one is the one I took this morning. The one I took last night had a control line and super light, barely there test line (looks darker than it was in the pic because it sat over night). I took that as a negative. Then this morning I woke up and the test line and the control line, both light, were the same color. See below. Is the second one positive?? Given that CD Advanced Digitial (see original post) and the results of the second Answers Ovulation Test, I took that as a positive and we BD this morning but I'm super nervous that we BD too early. It's only CD8... (well CD9 if you count the little bit of spotting I had the night before I started)...Any thoughts?? I only get one attempt for swaying girl. Did I misinterpret and BD too early?? Atomic??
    Name:  Otest.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  56.0 KB
    Last edited by MamaLuv; October 29th, 2014 at 02:50 PM.
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1 attempt during fertile period. So you can still do every 4 days I think.....
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm now more confused than ever! I took the test again to be sure and this is a definite negative. I think I really BD way too early. My normal cycle (which may or may not have been affected by my D&C) is normally 28 days and I have an app on my phone that tells me when my ovulation date will be. It's usually pretty accurate too. The app says I'm not due to ovulate until November 5th which isn't until next week. These O tests are confusing me. So now I'm wondering should I just wait, keep doing the O tests, wait for a darker one, and BD again in the real fertile window since this one may have been a fake surge or something crazy. I'm wondering if I am still okay being that we BD probably outside of what my true fertile window actually is. Any feedback would be helpful. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels here!

Name:  Otest2.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  60.2 KB
    Last edited by MamaLuv; October 29th, 2014 at 12:16 PM.
    Happily Married
    Mommy of 3 ACTIVE boys

STILL for my

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry! I would be super confused as well! I don't know what to say
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hopefully the sperm will just be waiting there when the egg comes out :-)
    1st Marriage 1999 2002
    2nd Marriage 2008 2011
    #1 Dogus N Cyprus BFN
    HT July -Aug 2015 - Too beautiful for this world
    Sep 2015 FET at Clinic R CZ BFN
    Due July 2016 with a rainbow natural conception

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry! I would be super confused as well! I don't know what to say
    Thank you God and Our Lady