Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi mylittlegirl, welcome and I hope you get your dd. Just wanted to say that I had my baby girl after two boys last July at age 43 so it is totally possible. My advice would be to get a personal plan from Atomic as it takes all the stress out of it. I followed the LE diet loosely for a few months and had one attempt at +opk. Timing/cut offs have been debunked, so dtd every four days is your best chance for getting in one attempt in your fertile window. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2014 (at age 43, so don't give up hope you older moms!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is of course your sway and you can have it however you like. I just really want you to understand the absolute lack of scientific data with the timing and pH methods. They just don't add up. If you were younger it woudln't be any big deal if you want to give it a try. But at 43, you may only make 1-2 good eggs in an entire year. IF that happened to occur in the month you were trying with a cutoff and vinegar douche, you may throw away the only opportunity you have EVER at a daughter - because the way fertility works is that those eggs are in steep decline at this point and by the time 6-12 more months have passed, there may not BE any more good eggs left. You have to be in with a chance of conception every month so you can catch Goldie the Golden egg when/if she arrives. YOu really may be throwing away your chance of a daughter on the basis of things that don't even work for swaying.

I'm not trying to be a Negative Nelly, I just want you to make your decisions on the basis of the best available data possible. Timing has been 100% debunked by modern technology, there ARE NO days that sway boy or girl. pH may sway a teensy bit but it's not because X sperm "love" low pH, it's because low pH kills sperm and killing sperm means you are way less likely to conceive at all.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ph-pickle.html
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; November 16th, 2014 at 11:04 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Re OLE and ubiquinol - the primary cause of reduced sperm health is age, by far and away. People play around with this supplement or that one but the unfortunate truth is that the supps really aren't magical and I would think it's perfectly fine for him to take both OLE and ubiquinol. There's just no magic pill tht makes you have boys or girls or even that makes you have healthier sperm. It may help a teensy bit but like I said before, it's like flapping your arms to undo gravity - if it helps, it's only just a little and the age factor is so so much greater.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I recommend you eat about 1500 cals daily while following the LE diet. 60+ min of daily cardio will strongly sway pink, too, so I'd start that as well as the diet immediately.

I would never douche, while swaying or otherwise - it is harsh on your vagina, can lead to infections, and just kills sperm (X and Y sperm both). Better to use Rephresh or a pink lube like Sylk than douche. But the best way to change your internal environment to be more pink friendly is to do the diet.

Since like douching, timing also does not sway, I would not normally recommend a cut off. But since I am convinced that you in particular need as close to 3 months on the diet as possible, I think anything you do to limit conception until you've been on the diet longer is good in your case. So rephresh + cut off until you've been on the diet 3 months sounds okay to me, but then after 3 months on the diet, I would switch to BD every 4 days and drop the rephresh.

how do you know for sure that you O on CD 13-14 every month? Do you temp or use OPKs?
    Last edited by maidentomother; November 17th, 2014 at 07:02 AM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really cant wait 3 months doing diet, wish I could but my age is a big factor I have to consider, plus my hubby is starting to try and talk me out of it so I have to act soon!

I check my cm regularly when nearing ov and I note the change in consistency, plus I always get pain in my side usually the day prior to ov. Thanks maidentomother for the advice, I really do appreciate it!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, I appreciate all the helpful advice! I am going to consider everything and think long and hard about what I want to do with it all. I also feel a little anxious now as hubby seems less on board.. so I have to work on him too! Will see what the next few months bring, hopefully it will be all PINK x

Thank you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you only want a girl? Or would you rather have another son instead of no baby at all?

My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Little Lunasa, thanks for replying! I am hopeful and feel confident i'll get pregnant. I want a healthy baby first of course and would be over the moon if its a girl! I wanted to ask did you use any gels/douche or did you abstain etc;... I also just noticed you are in Ireland.... small world, I live in the US but I am from Ireland Thanks in advance!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First and foremost I want a healthy baby. I have 3 amazing sons and I would love an amazing little girl too! I will feel blessed with either if it happens, but will try for a girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If another baby regardless of gender is your foremost goal, then I'd go straight to BD every 4 days. No cut offs, rephresh, and definitely no douching. But do start the diet & exercise as you may not conceive for months and that way you still can increase your chances of a girl with each day on the diet & exercise, as those are the big sway factors.

My Ovulation Chart

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast