Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck Praying for baby girl

Hi ladies,

been looking thru here for few weeks now. A wealth of information! My story:
    I am 43 and I have 3 boys that are everything in the world to me My 3rd boy is 11 months old, prior to conceiving him I had 4 miscarriages in a row. Six weeks after the last one I got pregnant with him, boom!! Still trying to figure that out I am very fertile I guess and always got pregnant 1st try and always right thru ovulation. My first lots of BD, 2nd 1 BD, same with 3rd. I never heard of swaying till now and never even knew about shettles either! lol.. My husband has at last agreed to MAYBE try for a girl after a lot of battles.... I won I really have to do this fast and need the best possible chance to get my girl. I am leaning toward the old vinegar douche? Please advise me as I am in a wee bit of a hurry to get started!!
    DH & I are both taking ubiquinol 200mg and folic acid(me)

Thank you all in advance!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I encourage you to look into swaying a bit more. Our approach is a little more comprehensive than a douche. Good luck!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I realize it's not that easy but I don't really have luxury of time so to speak to do the diet stuff, so hoping Atomic may be able to give me some advice. She is so well read and researched on this I'm hoping she can offer some options to consider.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You should go for the custom plan! It would be perfect for you as your short on time, and atomic will be your personal coach to boot!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, I will definitely check it out!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again

Atomic, do you recommend I purchase a plan to help me or because of my age etc; is there a way to try quickly that may help?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi my little girl! Welcome to this wonderful site and I hope you get your baby girl. I have 2 boys (love love them) but ache for that mother/daughter bond I have with my mum. I have one chance left and cannot afford ht scenario. I researched the net for hours and hours and more hours trying to find some legitimacy to gender swaying. This was the only site I felt offered realistic results , honesty, caring and everything else in between. You say you don't have time for diet stuff but that is the whole basis of this sites theory. If you could allow yourself even a couple months after either thoroughly researching a le diet or better yet purchasing one (I will be doing this it is so affordable!) I'm sure it would help your sway. I do not believe there's a (quick) fix for trying for a girl. You've waited this long why not give yourself the best chance to conceive a girl by thoroughly researching and/or utilising this site's offers to at least have the satisfaction that you did everything possible to make it happen. I wish you all the best but remember change takes time to take effect so to speak - then again you may just get lucky lol. All the best please feel free to message me if you have amy questions about me/my situation

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We don't use douching much on this site and I would NEVER EVER recommend that for a 43 year old. You just aren't going to get pregnant that way.

Shettles does not work and will cut odds of conception severely. Also would never recommend that for a 43 year old.

I would BD unprotected every 4 days and do diet. Give your husband Olive Leaf extract. That's it.

Continue the Ubiquinol and I would have you taking 4000 mcg folic acid (split into smaller doses and take several times a day) and continue this throughout the first trimester of pregnancy, then gradually wean off.

Once we get over 40 the best approach is to do the things that REALLY work and drop the overly complicated things that do not work and make it very difficult to get pregnant.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mylittlegirl View Post
    Hi again

Atomic, do you recommend I purchase a plan to help me or because of my age etc; is there a way to try quickly that may help?
    The plan is at your discretion, it would take me about a week to do. I would have you do what I outlined above.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO 43 year old should EVER delay TTC for research or any other reason. You never know when it's the last fresh egg in the carton and you need to be in with attempt every month that passes because you only may make 1-2 good eggs a year. Do not skip months at 43 for any reason whatsoever.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast