Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introducing myself...

Hi all!
    I just found this site this morning and am excited to join. My name is Kimberly and I have four little boys (oldest is 6.5, youngest is 2.5 months). We've never tried swaying before, just always thought I would eventually have a little girl. I'll admit I was a little upset when I found out that DS4 was a boy. I was so sure he was a girl, the pregnancy was just completely different from my other three and I always pictured myself having 3 boys and a girl. Of course I'm completely in love with him now that he's here DH says he is done and is just waiting for my blessing to get a vasectomy. But I don't know how serious he is really b/c he'll make comments that sound like he wants to actually do things to try for a girl. I truly don't feel done and I can't imagine making a permanent decision right now (I know v's can be reversed but we likely wouldn't do that). I think he's just feeling overwhelmed at the moment with 2 under 2. Our 20 month old is quite a handful by himself and number 4 was a bit of an oops. We planned on having a fourth, just not so soon after having our third. Anyway, I certainly don't want to start trying tomorrow but I know I want another eventually. So I'm thinking of starting to change my diet slowly and doing lots of reading on here in the hopes that I will convince DH sometime next year and we can be good to go!
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! We offer personalized plans with a dedicated coach if you need a little help!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Sounds like you will have plenty of time to plan a great sway, and of course nursing sways pink so if you BF and want the next one soon, that could help too.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You sound so much like me, I could have written this post. Except the ages of the boys. When my ds 4 was 2.5 months I joined this site. I soaked up a lot and then realized it would be months before i could ttc. I stopped coming on and today was the first time in months . I think af will be coming soon so I'm thinking of starting up again.
    Either way, welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 4 with one cooking Due Apr 19/16
    Going HT for end of 2016, early 2017

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! This is such a great site and Atomic has done SO much research, she absolutely knows her stuff. You won't ever have a guarantee for a girl unless you go high tech but I think we all believe that with Atomic's help (and if you can swing it a personal plan!!) we are really upping the odds to have our dream gender Enjoy life with your boys (4 must be so sweet!) and planning until hubby agrees!
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome this is a great place !!
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ladies! I'm looking forward to being part of the community.
    Mama to four sweet boys
    January 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Let me know how I can be of help!

I got my little girl after 4 boys so I do know it's possible!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ