Thread: kinda new!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Big Smile kinda new!

Hi everyone. I'm a mom of two boys. Never knew about swaying but also was not really an issue at the time. I didn't find out about swaying until my second was almost 3, only because we wanted another and both wanted a girl. So of course Internet it was to find any info.... and here it was. I read a lot of things. But as life goes we ended up deciding it wasn't the right time. So here I am again reading a lot of posts, this time I joined because this is it. Putting together a girl sway. Hoping it works. Hubby doesn't really believe but is very willing to try whatever I ask. A GREAT plus. Still putting info together as we aren't trying just yet. Waiting until after holidays. Both boys were conceived in the fall. Birthdays in July, 2 years and five days apart. So no more conceiving in the fall for me lol. Can't wait to really put my sway into action and to continue to read what everyone is using for tactics for their girl sways!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You found the right place kw2424 I just found out I am having a girl after 2 boys my youngest will be 5 when she arrives. If you can afford it get a custom sway plan from atomic, it just takes the stress out and helps control your crazy!!
    We are seeing great results with at least three months on LE diet, one attempt and excersize! Good luck its a fabulous supportive forum Xx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back!! I agree with KitKat if you can afford go for a personalized plan it takes all the guess work out and I do believe really helps increase your chances for your dream gender. I'm in my first cycle TTC a girl after a few months doing the diet and exercise and hope to have a BFP soon
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Let me know how I can help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big welcome you have definitely found the right place !!
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks u guys! And congrats kitkat18. My youngest will also be five once we have another. And Junie, hope u get the bfp!