Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello! Anyone have vegan and gluten free LE meal ideas?

Hello! I'm excited to be here with others trying to sway .

We are planning to start TTC in June, so I'm starting to plan and eat accordingly. I'm still nursing our 8 month old son, so can't cut too many calories.

I have had to cut out a lot of foods recently for allergy reasons. Does anyone have food or meal suggestions for LE Diet that are vegan and gluten free? Hoping I won't have to live on rice!

Also, I do have a lot of weight still from baby to lose, should I go ahead and start doing the 1 hour a day exercise or work my way up to it?

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't live on rice! From what I've been reading lately the arsenic levels in rice are a lot more dangerous thn previously thought, especially if you were consuming large amounts.

With that said, low carb veggies such as broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, lettuce, spinach, spaghetti squash, tomatoes, & zucchini are all on the unlimited list. There are others too but stuff I can't/won't eat so not in my notes LOL

So you could in theory make your own pasta sauce and eat it on spaghetti squash. Broccoli tossed with a smidge of olive oil & garlic and roasted til it browns is a favorite around here. The original recipe I have calls for Parmesan cheese & lemon juice to be sprinkled on after cooking, but I bet you could leave out the cheese and it would still be really good.
    Happily married 7.5yrs - Mommy to
    K-7yrs E-4yrs I-16 months
    JUST weaned in April - TTC a bow baby Spring/Summer 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. I don't remember what's on here but this thread has lots of LE meal ideas. Have a look and see what you can find. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...s-recipes.html

From my perspective, I buy lots of processed veggie products, which are often GF and vegan. Things like vegetable quarter pounders, instant rice and super noodles. I make big batches of things from scratch too, and freeze portions. Like veggie curry, which I have with rice, or pasta sauce, which I have with GF pasta. You could make cauliflower fried rice or cauliflower pizza base (you'd need an egg substitute to make it vegan). I make lots of wedges using oil spray, but for variety I use potatoes, sweet potatoes, swede/rutabaga or parsnip. Get some GF tortilla wraps and make veggie fajitas. Try using GF flour to make vegan pastry and flat breads. Good luck!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, that is an awesome thread to follow!
    2011 2014 Hoping and praying for a healthy baby! spring 2015

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Potatoes and yams were two things that I ate quite a lot of when swaying pink. I didn't go gluten free but I did eat a lot less bread and pasta than I usually do.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ