Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let me introduce myself

Hello everybody

It's 3 weeks now that I'm reading on this website, and I've noticed, I haven't introduced myself yet.
    So let's take a few minutes.

I'm 28 years old, and will be 29 this summer.
    I have a lovely husband, he's 35. We live in Europe in a nice city, close to the beach.

I have 4 little boys, and I love them with all my heart! They are so adorable.
    My 3 oldest boys are from a different daddy, our third boy was only 2 months old when he left us.
    It was a terrible time, but since I met my big love in 2012, the sun is even shining brighter than before!
    In 2013 we've welcomed a little baby of our own... And everybody told me it will certainly be a girl! With no doubt!
    But it wasn't.. We've welcomed another cute little boy. For that reason, we wrote on his birth announcement:
    "Boys are so much fun, so we thought, let's take another one!" But I can't count the times, people asked me after his birth
    "didn't you prefer having a girl?"

I don't think I need to describe how much I'm dreaming of having a little baby girl.
    My 3 oldest son's dad, has had last year also a child with his girlfriend.. And guess what... It's a girl!
    I deleted him and his girlfriend from my Facebook, It was hurting so much to see that little cute baby girl,
    and to see that after all the hurt he did to me, he was now having a girl, and he knew how much I was
    dreaming of a girl... So I guess he and his girlfriend were overjoyed that they've welcomed a girl, and I didn't...

I didn't even knew websites like these existed, so a new world opened for me, and my heart made a little jump!
    So overwhelmed by all the info, I'm trying to figure out how and where to begin on our journey!

I've contacted a doctor over here, but he only works together with the clinic in Amman, Jordan.
    But I'm just too scared to fly to Jordan, it's next to Syria, and we all know it's not safe over there..
    Normally he also worked with Czech, but not anymore... He wrote in his email they only help people
    with PGD for medical reasons.. :s
    Monday I can call this doctor again, and I hope so much that he can or is willing to guide us in a journey to Czech...
    I've putted all my hope on him, on going to Czech, but since he wrote me he doensn't longer work with hem,
    I'm so anxious.
    As my 4 pregnancies went smoothly, I often think, what am I thinking of going into IVF, but it's the only
    way of letting our dream come true, having a daughter...

And it feels great that I'm not the only one suffering these
    doubts, and trying to let our dream come true.
    - - - - 1st of June 2016

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck !!!
    2005 2009 2013 praying for a to complete my family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I truly hope you get your baby girl!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! There has been great results with clinic R in Czech BUT be very careful about mentioning gender selection. I don't want you to ruin any chance (or anyone else) for PGD for your girl.

Here is a thread to follow and ask how to go about cycling there!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/inte...ch-2015-a.html

Best of Luck!
    2 Boys 6 & 9 yrs old 6 year old IVF and has NF1 - PGD to test for NF1 and Gender

Cycle #1-August 2010-Transferred 1 Girl= BFN
    Cycle #2- Nov 2010- No Unaffected Females to Transfer No Unaffected Males to Freeze
    Cycle# 3- May 2011- 5 Fertilized --Frozen on Day 2 to Batch with Next Cycle
    Cycle #4- June 2011- Transferred 3 Girls=-BFN
    Cycle#5- September 2011-- Day 5 Biopsy-- Grade A Hatched Blastocyst Girl= BFN
    Cycle #6- Different Doctor-Dr Braverman January 2012-Transferred 3 Girls=BFN
    Cycle #7-April 2012 Transferred 6 Girls =BFN
    Cycle #8-July 2012 Transferred 3 Girls=BFN--WTF!
    Cycle #9-October 2012 Transferred 2 Girls- Beta-=13 Chemical Pregnancy...

April 2013- 40 yrs old- New RE- SIRM-NYC/Westchester- Transferred 2 Girl Blasts & 2 Girl Morulas= BFP!!!!

April 2015- 42 yrs old- SIRM- 1 Girl Transferred- BFP!!

Samantha 12/17/13 8pounds 3oz

Ava 12/28/15 8pounds 4oz

My Miracle..http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ht-f...acle-here.html

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck! Your post put a smile on my face. I also have 4 boys and I wish you all the luck in the world for your IVF!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jany1025 View Post
    Welcome! There has been great results with clinic R in Czech BUT be very careful about mentioning gender selection. I don't want you to ruin any chance (or anyone else) for PGD for your girl.

Here is a thread to follow and ask how to go about cycling there!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/inte...ch-2015-a.html

Best of Luck!
    I know the thread.. I've already read all the pages.. Also from the first part... ;-)
    But still doubting a lot, just because indeed it's illegal, it feels like there's a wall in front of us...
    But we are convinced to take the step, without doubts.. My husband even said he would go to Jordan,
    he would do whatever is needed... But I'm too scared to go over there..

Thank you all girls!
    - - - - 1st of June 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and I wish you the best of luck in getting your daughter
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you

I hope your dream can also come true 1+2+3boys. Are you planning on going on HT?

Good luck!
    - - - - 1st of June 2016

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome and good luck!! People are so insensitive (usually ppl with both genders I might add!) i have one boy and even now getting comments like 'you will have to have a little girl next' .. I just bite my lip and smile and reply 'oh course, I would love that, but it's out of my control' .. Well to a certain degree anyway ��
    2014 2016

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you..
    I always answer to those people that I am perfectly happy with my boys..but inside it just hurts!

Tonight I've received a text message from my SIL, she is pregnant, and she let me know that she's having a scan wednesday and she will then know the gender of their baby.... I 'm soooooo nervous... She said she will probably tell me (that s the first time she said this) they already have 2 boys...

I 'm so nervous (and I feel really stupid because of that)..but I just want to know.. I'm so scared that she will have a girl and I don't..
    - - - - 1st of June 2016

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast