Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi.

Thank you for the reply.

I want to try it today with one attemp without RepHresh. I got today my first opk+.
    But now I am also afraid and confused, and have very little time: I have read today abstaining is link with birth defects by men over 35. My DH is 35. What should we do now?
    If he releases one or two times before attemp today, and we will take only the second or third batch of sperm for our attemp will it help to prevent birth defects ? will it still sway pink, have low sperm count?

Thank you in advance.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi.
    Thank you for your reply.
    I want to try today with one attemp and without RepHresh .
    But today I have also read that restraining is link with birth defect for men over 35,. My Dh is 36.
    What can we do about it for today. Should he releases two or three times outside, and than we take the third batch of sperm for our try? Will the sperm count still be low ? Will it help against the birth defects chanches?
    Thank you in advance.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I"m so sorry I only just now saw this.

The risks are pretty small and I would have had you go ahead and try anyway. I try to avoid all preventable risks when I can, but they are really miniscule and not anything I would have had you postpone for. At 36 the odds are really quite low still. THe older the man, the higher the risk, and we have had some couples on here with husbands who were in their late 40's to 50's and the abstain is a much greater risk for them.

I would not have had you release 2 batches and use the third. The odds of conception would have been very low, and since all the sperm are still in formation during the same time (that included the abstain) it probably would have done little to avoid any risks from unhealthy sperm.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi.
    I tried at the day I got my first +opk and only one time sa you have said.
    Now I am in 2WW , impatient and have a lot of time. So I have read the both statistics for TTC success for a girl and a boy.
    In statistic pink TTC with one attemp is very promising, but in blue TTC statistic it seems to be the same? Or ?

Thank you in advance.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't take the statistics seriously. They're completely unreliable to compare that way. The one attempt for pink was in people doing an overall pink sway and ALSO one attempt. The one attempt for blue was people doing an overall blue sway and one attempt. It has been very very obvious over the course of 4 years on this site that one attempt is better for pink and 2-3 attempts is better for blue overall. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...hts-stats.html
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; February 21st, 2015 at 01:32 PM.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, also thank you for your earlier advice. I will stack to one attemp.

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi.

this month I would like to try ATOMIC’S PREFERRED SWAY - frequent release with one attemp and a cutoff.
    But have some questions:
    - what is shot cutoff? For example, when O is due Friday, when should we attemp?
    - antihistamine - I don't feel good about it, does it really change the sway outcomes?

Thanks you in advance

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    It is normal for DH to make a lot of fluid after "abstain" or "restrain". It still seems to sway pink a little bit. Just keep the one attempt and don't worry about the amount of fluid that comes out.

You can do RepHresh if you like, but our results have shown that the jellies like RepHresh are not doing anything to help. Some people still want to include them, but they do lower your odds of pregnancy.

I'm just wondering when should this one attempt be? At ovulation, or positive OPK ? Also what should hubby so before hand? Abstain ? For how many days? What is the best result? How does one keep the blood sugar low? Does that mean not eating sweets?
    Does one attempt work if I haven't been on a diet?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkk37 View Post
    Hi.

this month I would like to try ATOMIC’S PREFERRED SWAY - frequent release with one attemp and a cutoff.
    But have some questions:
    - what is shot cutoff? For example, when O is due Friday, when should we attemp?
    - antihistamine - I don't feel good about it, does it really change the sway outcomes?

Thanks you in advance
    No, antihistamine has not gotten good results for us (barely above 50-50) and I would not bother if you don't feel good about it.

IF O is due Friday, DTD Wed. or Thurs. I think Thurs. gives a better chance of conception when swaying than Wed. does, but if you are a big believer in timing you might want to try Wed. instead.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlfriend View Post
    I'm just wondering when should this one attempt be? At ovulation, or positive OPK ? Also what should hubby so before hand? Abstain ? For how many days? What is the best result? How does one keep the blood sugar low? Does that mean not eating sweets?
    Does one attempt work if I haven't been on a diet?
    DTD at positive OPK is much better chance of conception than ovulation (which it is impossible to pin down ovulation to the day for most people, esp. with swaying)

It is impossible based on numbers to say "what is best result". Different groups of people do different sway tactics for different reasons and to compare them is like comparing apples to oranges.

I do not have enough info to say if one attempt works if you haven't been on a diet. Our numbers for blue indicate that it DOESN'T work as well without diet (at least nowher near as well) because quite a few blue swayers have gotten boys with one attempt and HE Diet. The numbers as represented in our pink sway stats are ffor people doing overall pink sways including diet IN ADDITION to one attempt.

When you say "haven't been on a diet" have you made ANY dietary changes?? Diet can still sway pink for you even if you haven't been super strict.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast