Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, antihistamine has not gotten good results for us (barely above 50-50) and I would not bother if you don't feel good about it.

IF O is due Friday, DTD Wed. or Thurs. I think Thurs. gives a better chance of conception when swaying than Wed. does, but if you are a big believer in timing you might want to try Wed. instead.

Hi Atomic
    Can you please clarify is the one and only attempt a day before O? Or is it at positive OPK stick??
    Also what does frequent release mean? Does that mean hubby should release every day before first attempt? So how many days of frequent release?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They are the SAME THING. Most people get positive OPK the day before ovulation.

FR is 7-10 days of release, one per day, before your attempt, and then when you go to have your attempt, that should be the only release of that day. Don't have him release on the day of attempt, that attempt IS your release that day
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic and all,

I am still not PG and need your advice again. Now I am more desperate than before.

I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks last December. It was a girl, I got PG in at first TTC, only with one attempt sex that month. I and my DH are 36 now and have now children jet.
    In January, February and March I have tried TTC, but was not successful.

In march I also had a cyst, but got rid of it in the next cycle with the help of Vitex, which I took about 3 weeks, till I thought I was PG, but at the end I was not. That time I have had no side effects. TTCs in April and May were also in vain. Juny I stopped
    emotionally too exhausted of BFNs and MC.
    Before MC I had a cycle of 28 days, afterward also. But after cyst till now it is about 26 days, with spotting some days before AF.

This month I tried TTC again with Vitex from AF to till some days ago, I have to stop it because I got early pregnancy symptoms and was sure I was PG, only I was not.
    My Symptoms were: sore breasts, cramps without AF, and I got very very hungry all the time.
    I read that such sympotms can be linked to Vitex for some women.
    It seemed like my AF will be here in 2 days, It will be 28 day cycle.

I want to try to TTC a girl in September again. But I don't know should I take Vitex next month or in September or should I stay away from it. By TTCs this year I try to have only one attempt pro cycle and FR for DH in order to get a girl, but got not PG.
    I want girl very, very much,but I don't know how should I sway? One attempt pro month seems not to work for me anymore. Vitex seems to mess with my body.
    What should I do beside the diet or should I do nothing, and hope I get a girl just like the first time?
    I want to get PG, but for me it should be a girl, no boy.

Thanks you in advance.
    Last edited by kkkk37; August 7th, 2015 at 08:47 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly first I would drop the vitex, it causes more problems and not worth taking.
    Stick with the diet and one attempt but drop the vitex.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have to let go of the vitex because it has been preventing pregnancy for some people.

I would drop FR for your husband and have him do a regular release every 2-4 days. This will really increase your odds of conception. It will not harm your sway because we have found that FR has not gotten great results anyway.

Let's try to keep to one attempt if we can, for at least one more month. I want to see what happens for you without the vitex and FR and with the one attempt.

6. Thanks kkkk37 thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the fast responses. I will try next month with one attempt. If you believe in us I get a hope again.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI,

I am back. This month I have tried with one attemp and failed, but now I think the problem is that my LP is too short. I got spottings like at 7 DPO. Today at 9 DPO I was by a doctor, he confirmed that O was there and the lining seems to be good, but spottings are also there. He gave me progesteron-pills, which I should take from O to Af, if I didn't get pregnant.

In one thread I have read that atomic suggests Clomid to boost O/egg quality/P levels from the beginning so P level will not be low. But is it possible to have lower P level and a good egg quality at the same time? at the end I am not sure the egg quality is ok, this month I had O at CD15-16.

What supplements are best to lengthen LP and get rid of spottings?!

How will P supplements impact my sway? If low fertility meants pink, will this pills improve my fertility and sway blue? or pink? Should I try next month still one attemp with pills or many attemps without pills? Where are the chances for pink better? If I start with P supplements and get BFP how long should I take it?

Thanks you in advance.
    Last edited by kkkk37; September 3rd, 2015 at 04:51 PM.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes 7-9 days is too short.

Progesterone and egg quality are two separate things (and Clomid may actually hurt egg quality for people with high FSH) It WILL help fix the short LP and I personally think Clomid is much better than prog supplements. You would have to do some other types of tests to check your egg quality, nothing you have had tested so far can tell us anything about that.

Can you verify he wants you to start prog at O? Most docs have people start 1-3 days after ovulation, not O day.

Prog supps do not sway so don't worrya bout that.

If you get pregnant while on progesterone supplements you need to continue thru the entire first trimester of pregnancy and only after that point, wean off.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the answer.

I am at 11DPO and AF is not here, should start at Monday (26-28 days cycle). But the spottings were there at 7 DPO.
    At 9 DPO my blood was taken for the test, the results should be ready at Monday, I will post.
    Which blood values are important in oder to verify if porgesterone level is low and why (FSH, LH , Progesterone)?
    Yes, I should take the first 2 pills of prog supplements on O-Day.

During last pregnancy I got bleedings at 9 Weeks so I took also prog supplements. I am no fun of it, because I got bad headache while on it.

Would clomid will be better for me? I got positive OPKs every month since MC, even right after MC. But O was always late like CD15-16. Last Month O was at CD16 . Is it too late?
    I am 36 now, want a girl but no twins. IS it possible while on clomid to go to a doc so he can verify how many follicles are there, so you will give a try only if there is only one? Or will it be too late to have sex by the time follicles are seen on a screen?

Vitex? I have tried it last month and have a some early pregnancy symptoms from it, but I took it past O. I also had no spottings that month.
    You also have said it is difficult to get pregnant while on Vitex.

If not clomid, Vitex and progesterone what esle?
    I am very despaired and sad

Thanks you in advance.
    Last edited by kkkk37; September 5th, 2015 at 08:08 AM.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you please explain, why do you think Clomid is better than prog supplements.
    Thank you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast