Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lost a baby girl at 18 weeks, dream of getting her back

Hi,

last December I lost my girl after Amniozentese. We did it as a comon pratice in europe if you are older than 33. I am 35, it was my first child. The girl was healthy. I want at any price to get my girl back , but I also don't want to wait too long. I was at IG and tried some advices from there then last month I suprisingly get my O, but 4 days later than it should be. I got BFN. This month I tried to do everything right, got a digital ph check and diva cup in order to try to test ph, but failed. There was no cm to be found. So I gave up and found this forum. Now I have read all advices here I am horriefied- I did the opposite for the last 2 month. I gain weight, I took Ca and Mg without diet, ate fat dairy. In 4, 5 days I will get my O, should I try this month or should I wait?
    Some info to me:
    I am 35 years old, in december I had a mc at 18 weeks. During the pregnancy and in december I lost about 4-6 pounds but in the last 2 months gained back 3-5. I am 5,4 feet and my weight now is 127 pounds (58 kg). I also toke Mg and Ca during two weeks every last two months, I tried to eat fat dairy.
    Now I have only 4-5 days to O , and I will see my DH also only at O. What should I do this month?
    Did mc itself sways? Or have I decrease my chandes at a girl by changing my diet with Mg, Ca and dairy?

I have one more question:
    You say it is impotant to get a low blood sugar at 2WW, so the egg with a girl can grown? But is it not to late, what if the egg has a boy?

Thank you in advance.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry about your loss. I hope some of the swaying gals will jump in and help.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so very sorry for your loss.

Don't worry about pH. We have seen so many opposites going both ways (boy to girl and girl to boy) that very few of us are worrying about it or testing.

In terms of when to try or not - above all else follow your heart. IF you want to have the best sway, you'd wait, but keep in mind that you may very well still get a girl this month anyway. None of these things are "magic bullets". Your weight is really pretty stable (because you lost and then gained) and it's a different situation than if your weight had been stable and you gained then..

No one is quite sure with the cal-mag. I personally think it sways blue and got my girl without much dairy at all after getting 4 boys with dairy and calcium. But it is up to you, and many people have taken it for a pink sway. The full fat dairy, I do believe is a strong blue sway tactic and that is the one that makes me the most nervous.

If you do decide to attempt this month, the MOST IMPORTANT thing is to keep with just one attempt. Do not have more than one time of unprotected sex. Timing does not matter, don't worry about only seeing your husband at ovulation time, but only have one attempt. For reasons we do not know, one attempt has gotten 70% success for us with pink.

The egg has already been fertilized in the 2WW, but we like to keep our blood sugar low for TWO reasons - the first is to provide the best environment for XX to grow and implant, and secondly because keeping blood sugar low when TTC may help "tell" our body to conceive more XX than XY. So if you get BFN that month, you will then be in a good position to carry on in the future with your TTC.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the quick answers.
    I think I will still try this month.
    I will do it with one attemp as you said. I have drop to take Ca, Mg and cranberries two days ago.
    My DH will have being restraining for 7 days at O. But when he restrain he had a lof of fluid. What should I do about it?
    What can I still do to encrease my chanches: strick diet till O and furthermore?
    Should I try Replens or RepHresh?
    I will appreciate every advice.

Thank you in advance.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have also one other question:
    can I skip the meal in the evening instead of a breakfast?
    I normally don't eat in the evening. But breakfast ist very impotant for me, I get head ache when don't eat in the moning.
    Does have skipping a breakfast any other meaning, then try not to eat for a long time?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkk37 View Post
    I normally don't eat in the evening. But breakfast ist very impotant for me, I get head ache when don't eat in the moning.
    Does have skipping a breakfast any other meaning, then try not to eat for a long time?
    The main thing is just having a 12-16 hour fast every day. I usually ate dinner early-ish (6 PM) and then tried not to eat every morning until 10:00 AM or so. Do what works for you as long as you have a long fast in there.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Banned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry for your loss.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the quick answers.
    I think I will still try this month.
    I will do it with one attemp as you said. I have drop to take Ca, Mg and cranberries two days ago.
    My DH will have being restraining for 7 days at O. But when he restrain he had a lof of fluid. What should I do about it?
    What can I still do to encrease my chanches: strick diet till O and furthermore?
    Should I try Replens or RepHresh?
    I will appreciate every advice.

Thank you in advance.
    It is normal for DH to make a lot of fluid after "abstain" or "restrain". It still seems to sway pink a little bit. Just keep the one attempt and don't worry about the amount of fluid that comes out.

You can do RepHresh if you like, but our results have shown that the jellies like RepHresh are not doing anything to help. Some people still want to include them, but they do lower your odds of pregnancy.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you absolutely can skip evening meal instead. Most of us have found it is easier to skip breakfast. But if skipping the evening meal is easier for you, that's fine!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

thank you for replies.
    I will do it one time without RepHresh. Today I got my first opk+, so I want to try today.
    But today also I have read here that abstaining is link with birth defects by mens over 35. My Dh is 35. What should I do now? We will try it not with first sperm batch but with second or third? Will the sperm count stay low? Or will it be helping against birth defects?
    I how so little time now and am confused.

Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast