Thread: In a pickle...

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

In a pickle...

Hi all,

I have just started a sway (girl) diet and having done quite a lot of research, I am finding it all quite confusing. Some diets suggest lots of dairy whilst others suggest very little, some suggest supplements while others diets suggest avoiding them... the list goes on. I am currently taking magnesium & calcium, cranberry extract and frolic acid and trying to follow the LE diet but I'm not really certain. Please can someone offer some advice regarding the most proven diet plan.

Many thanks.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    In my signature below is a link to the Complete Index and there are alphabetical essays on a variety of subjects in there. Check out "the Calcium Conundrum" essays and under Cranberry is an essay that explains why cranberry is probably not your best bet.

Re "proven diets" take the info online with a big grain of salt as many sources even those doing studies on the subject, compile very misleading data (such as diets so restrictive that the majority of people cannot stick to it and drop out before ever getting pregnant.) We are the only site that includes everyone in our stats so they may appear lower than some sites who cherry pick their data to make their results look better.

LE Diet 12 weeks or more has gotten roughly between 70-80% success rates for the 4 years this site has been up.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Lexy31 thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is really helpful, thanks a lot. Finally some clarity!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! Start reading!

(I know it was a typo but when I read "frolic acid" I really did LOL!)
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

6. Likes atomic sagebrush, Hopefor4 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    that is one of my favorite typos. It makes me smile.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just seen that! Not deliberate but glad it made you smile!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd definitely drop all those supps except the folic acid (and when you use up your FA bottle, I suggest you get folate next time) and do the LE diet vegetarian style for 12w before you TTC. The LE diet/GD sway is the only pink sway that's actually evidence based on a substantial scale (I.e. not a tiny sample size), as well as research driven and theoretically/logically sound. Unfortunately, nearly all the other sway info everywhere else online is flat out ineffective, disproven/unproven, unhealthy, and/or can actually sway for the opposite gender. This site is truly a unique gem amongst the overall rubble of gender swaying.

Welcome and good luck! What's your story?

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post