Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Love Had a miscarriage, want to loose weight and try again would love to purchase a plan

Well I had a miscarriage, I would love to sway pink again but this time hardcore swaying.
    My heart hurts when my DD who is almost 6 asks for a sister and day dreams about her every day. I tell her to ask God. I have a DS who is 7 DD 5 and DS 13 months.
    With my daughter, I remember I had screwy cycles 3 months after my dnc. We then were moving into a new place. Im sure we went almost a week without sex. Didn't eat that much also, either did I with my son.

Anyway since I'm going hardcore I would love to purchase the diet plan BUT since I am going thru a miscarriage I want to wait. And also more importantly I am 35 pounds over weight from my pregnancy with my son. I want to loose all the weight before I ttc or atleast more than half.

I did it after my daughter well two years after her I finally got motivated and lost 45 pounds in 3 months.
    The only thing stopping me from crying is a future daughter.

I would love to purchase a plan but don't know when or how. I don't have the money right now maybe next month, but I'm not sure how long the membership plan last?

Thanks for reading! Hoping I didn't ramble on.
    I use to chat on a diff site, but ladies seem to judge me since I already have a daughter. So I dont know the feeling of want. But, I really do want this especially for my daughter. I only have two sisters I'm the middle child. I want my daughter to experience what I have with my sisters. For her kids to have an aunt. So fingers crossed it works!

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI and welcome! EVERYONE is welcome here regardless of your "flavor" of gender desire. It is very normal to have even stronger gender desire for a second daughter because so many people want their daughter to have a sissy.

Losing weight will only help your pink sway. We have a couple of alternate diets that tend to work better for weight loss than the standard LE, you can find them in this thread http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html

The coaching service goes for 6 months but you can renew it indefinitely for a small fee. The plan is yours to download and keep no matter what. Most people buy about 3 months prior to TTC. Keep in mind though that it does take me 7-10 days to get it back to you!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!
    DS *11/07*
    DD *03/09*
    DS *01/14*
    DD *11/16*