Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying blue question/help

Hello,

I'm trying to sway blue this time and I've read up on most everything you can do, But just need a little guidance on if I'm doing it right. I'm trying to do a boy diet but I have slightly hbp so I can't do too much but I already eat a pretty salty diet which is probably why I have hbp. I drink lemon water and apple juice, eat bananas, potatoes, I eat a lot chicken and pork, not too much read meat in winter, for some reason, I'm not sure why. I plan to do bsf and use preseed with bs.

I was thinking about doing a bs drink but not sure how long or often I would need to do it to make any difference.

I'm using opk but I have never gotten a positive so not sure it helps me much. I got an almost positive last month in the afternoon and the evening one was clearly negative. Would you think that I caught the end of my surge?

This is our last chance so I want to do everything I can to help sway. I will be happy with a healthy baby but I'm really hoping for a boy.

Any thought, ideas, tips would be greatly appreciated!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I HIGHLY recommend a personalized plan from Atomic. She can take all the factors of HBP into consideration and tailor things to your specific needs. Its worth every penny.

To be very honest, I don't think very many of us boy swayers are using baking soda at all. I would be super careful with injesting it or using up in the wooha. We are getting phenomenal results without it.

Best of luck! The boy swayers have some amazing results from last year's sways, and i am one of them!!!! Didn't think I could make a little boy but we did with Atomic and Gender Dreaming's help!

My Gender Dreaming

3. Likes True Blue liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I second the PP

I'm swaying blue with a personal plan and wouldn't change anything. I love the support.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Salt doesn't work. It doesn't sway one iota and anyone with health issues should NEVER try to follow those ridiculous high-sodium diets for blue.

WE have a different diet on this site and are getting great results with it (equal to or better than the other diets, plus our statistics are more reliable) YOu can do it without doing the super high sodium intake. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

Do not do the baking soda drinks. I have the recipes on here just to be sure that peeople who insist on using them can do so safely, but they don't work and would be really bad for you to do with your blood pressure.

We are getting best results without doing timing. Timing has been totally debunked and for a boy you really lower odds of conception and blue by trying it. Don't worry about OPK, just DTD every 2-4 days and then BD on the day of positive OPK or near positive, again the next morning, and again the next night. iF you don't get a positive OPK, that is ok, just try to attempt a day or even two before O, the next morning, and then again the next night.

PS - I am working on an essay on this that has the full scientific rundown, please check back in a day or two and I will have it posted.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there! Best of luck!
    Honeybug xo

April 2012 Dreaming pink and TTC January 2015