Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 1+2+3. It is a very tough thing to go through.
    Are you doing HT for your little girl? When I was pregnant with DD2 I was totally for that to get a boy but now it's probably out of the question. We definitely don't have the finances for that. I would see the tough journey these women go through and I don't think I can handle that. I give these women a lot of credit. But it's great to see the successes. Good luck with getting your little girl.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss bluedreams, that is so hard whether an oops or planned.You have come back to the right place for natural swaying. Very supportive and blue success is high X

3. Likes bluedreams liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedreams View Post
    Thanks 1+2+3. It is a very tough thing to go through.
    Are you doing HT for your little girl? When I was pregnant with DD2 I was totally for that to get a boy but now it's probably out of the question. We definitely don't have the finances for that. I would see the tough journey these women go through and I don't think I can handle that. I give these women a lot of credit. But it's great to see the successes. Good luck with getting your little girl.
    It is very scary isn't it. Finances make it not possible for at least a couple of years and I do worry about it not working but I'm going over my number for this child and only doing it because I want a girl and would rather have a gender garuntee and wait for her than have a whole extra child before her splitting my time between children into more fragments and costing even more. I know what I can handle and would have to give up if my sway didn't work. I'd so rather sway though. If I were going for number three instead of four I so would be. Luckily I have time on my side for HT.
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your loss. Personally I think that your feelings and emotions are absolutely normal, please don't stress about it. I had a similiar situation wanting a DD after 3 DS, and although my loss was another DS did need time to get over it.

6. Likes 1+2+3boys, bluedreams liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 1+2+3boys View Post
    It is very scary isn't it. Finances make it not possible for at least a couple of years and I do worry about it not working but I'm going over my number for this child and only doing it because I want a girl and would rather have a gender garuntee and wait for her than have a whole extra child before her splitting my time between children into more fragments and costing even more. I know what I can handle and would have to give up if my sway didn't work. I'd so rather sway though. If I were going for number three instead of four I so would be. Luckily I have time on my side for HT.
    That's just it. Time isn't on my side and I don't want to have to go through so many cycles. I figure I will just sway because I need to do something instead of just relying on chance. How long after the M/C until you started trying again?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi hun sending huge hugs on your loss xxxxx
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous boys and three gorgeous stepchildren

Mine - 1998 2008 2010

DPs: 2005 2007 2009

Havin vas reversal 2015 dreaming 2015

hoping for our little pink princess ttc 2016

super strong swimmer vibeys needed

9. Likes bluedreams liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no blue, I'm so sorry. HUGE HUGS.
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

11. Likes bluedreams liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't feel bad. I felt the same way after my loss- the heart wants what it wants and having a loss doesn't discredit feelings about the sex of the baby. I know ppl who are have been deemed infertile state their preference for a specific gender- and I know ppl who had difficulty conceiving express gender disappointment. These things are separate from each other. If it was all about a healthy baby, women wouldn't have birth trauma or gender disappointment. We are only human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 baby boys blessed Hoping for a little girl to complete our family
    Angel baby Decemeber 23confirmedand pregnant again nowPlease, please be my little girl!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysJustOneGirl View Post
    Don't feel bad. I felt the same way after my loss- the heart wants what it wants and having a loss doesn't discredit feelings about the sex of the baby. I know ppl who are have been deemed infertile state their preference for a specific gender- and I know ppl who had difficulty conceiving express gender disappointment. These things are separate from each other. If it was all about a healthy baby, women wouldn't have birth trauma or gender disappointment. We are only human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you. Also congrats on your pregnancy. When are you due? I hope it's your girl. Also sorry for your loss.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for ur loss. Good luck in swaying for ur boy!

Polpectomy/Hysteroscopy complete (2 polyps)
    June ER @ HRC
    30 retrieved, 24 mature, 23 fertilized, 17 to biopsy, 5 normal, 2xy!, 1 transferred, 1 frozen
    HB seen at 6w4d!

I can't believe I did this!

My HT son
    My family is complete. Baby fever resolved!

15. Likes bluedreams liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast