Wink

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    argh sorry one more bump please!
    Bumping for atomic

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diet is not what sways in and of itself. It's a means to an end of what sways. We believe it is maternal condition, fertility overall, and many other things that may be out of our control that send that message to our bodies. Including personality factors and we see a strong correlation with anxiety disorders and having boys http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ypothesis.html

Swaying is all about "telling" your body what gender has the best chance of survival to adulthood to pass down genes. There are MANY ways in which this occurs besides diet. Some of us are just very good at staying in excellent condition and highly fertile even when not doing everything "perfectly" for best fertility (and we are actually LUCKY to be in this boat!) All we are trying to do with diet, is send a signal to your body that a girl may have a better shot. It isn't perfect, it isn't 100% and never will be, because there are so many signals coming in and luck also has a part to play. It is TOTALLY possible to toss 4 heads in a row and that is 50-50...our numbers from our blue sways indicate that some of us may be coming into TTC with as much as 80% chance of a boy.

Personally, I think caff and alcohol both sway pink anyway. Got my girl using both after 4 boys with mod. caff intake and no alcohol.

Another thing to consider is that higher carbs only work in people who do not have PCOS or insulin resistance. If you have tendencies to develop these disorders, eating lwoer protein and higher carb will actually raise your blood sugar, raise testosterone, and sway blue for you. I would recommend switching to one of the alternate diets in this thread and see if you have better luck iwth it. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...rt-3-pcos.html
    I really think it is best, when approaching a sway, to not look too hard for the reason or the one magic bullet that will get you a girl next time. That isn't how it works. I think the best approach is to do what has worked for other people, and then be at peace with the possibility that you can do everything in your power to swya, but the cards don't always go your way. You have to accept that and leave that aspect in the hands of a higher power, whether that is God, Lady Luck, or the ghost of Charles Darwin.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes 3BoysBlessed liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassabirdy View Post
    Thanks for he replies.
    In answer to your questions: I don't eat bread or pasta (but that's more a recent thing). Does rice count? When I had my first 2 I wouldnt say I ate a lot of fat. (Now is probably another story). I was exercising and actively trying to lose weight with number 2. I plan on starting again as part of my sway. What would you recommend? Im onto husband number 2 I have 2 boys with 1 and 2 with the other ~ ironically my ex husband went on to have 2 daughters with his second wife.
    I always have a lot of ewcm around o and I know for sure that stuff is liquid gold for boy spermies.
    I drink a lot of full cream milk. Not allowed to drink caffiene or alcohol due to medication. I generally don't snack all day but love to snack at night. I plan on adding the 5:2 diet to my sway. Oh and can I take an iron supplement? I feel my iron will drop when I start exercising.
    What else should I add to my sway and what is the pcos diet?
    Again, I don't think it behooves you to go over your life with a fine toothed comb looking for "the" thing. It is very likely many things plus a healthy dollop of luck on top. the ladies are just throwing out possibilities. I would urge that you focus on doing what has really worked for most people - diet longer than 12 weeks (and I think one of the alt diets will work best for you), exercise, one attempt, Clomid or Femara if you can get it.

Full cream milk makes boys. I've seen it time after time where the people who do the "mineral diets", the ones who use full fat milk get opposites, the ones that do skim get girls.

You can take an iron supp, I would limit it to 3x a week though.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just saw the question, but my bmi was probably about 25-26 when I conceived our girl. Like atomic mentioned, there is not a magic bullet or one thing that makes a sway work for anyone, just possibilities, hence the "sway". But, lots of reading and finding common denominators with other successes is what seems to help so many to get there. I feel like the more similarities I found with others' body type, eating tendencies, lifestyles, even similarities in where we live or what type of exercise we did when we conceived our boys helped to narrow down the possibilities of what changes, whether subtle or major may help in conceiving a girl. It takes time, but I took lots of notes when certain things seemed to resonate with me and others especially when it was something that popped up time and time again. It was one of those things where you get "aha moments" while reading their experiences and notice the patterns and how the changes or methods might come into play in your sway.
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12