Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Embarrassed Back for another try in 2016. Please help!

Hi. I am a past member who's been dreaming of pink for 10 years now. I have 4 boys.
    I've been reading info on the le diet and according to the basic principles I should have had 4 girls. :/
    I am a vegetarian and have been since 1998. I'm a bad vegetarian,by which I mean I dont eat anywhere near the recommended amount t of protein. I eat high carb most of the time. Dont drink alcohol or coffee. I was only 55kg hen I fell pregnant with my First (who was a surprise and we were using condoms). I was 70kg when I fell with my 4th. I'm on antianxiety meds since 2012.
    Why oh why am I only making boys!?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Alcohol and coffee sway pink. Do you exercise? How many attempts got your your boys (one attempt is getting great results for pink!). I think diet is only one piece of the puzzle.
    DS1 (2012)
    Due 7/13/2015 ! Swayed pink and I am blessed to be with and (TWINS!)!

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you eat a lot? High fat? Take vitamins? Snack all day? Frequent sex? Lots of fertile/EWCM? Those things all sway blue. If you eat a lot, and most people eat more than they realize, you may actually get plenty of protein even without eating large amounts of obviously high protein foods, as many foods especially wheat products actually contain substantial protein. It's not just what you eat but also how you eat that matters. Also, I personally believe fat sways most, more than protein.

Also being healthy, young, and fertile all sway strongly blue. Maybe your DH has high sperm count. So many things sway, including factors we don't even know about yet. You may be more inclined towards having boys to begin with.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

5. Likes 3BoysBlessed, Adia, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could be that you need to try the PCOS diet too. Welcome by the way ��.
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for he replies.
    In answer to your questions: I don't eat bread or pasta (but that's more a recent thing). Does rice count? When I had my first 2 I wouldnt say I ate a lot of fat. (Now is probably another story). I was exercising and actively trying to lose weight with number 2. I plan on starting again as part of my sway. What would you recommend? Im onto husband number 2 I have 2 boys with 1 and 2 with the other ~ ironically my ex husband went on to have 2 daughters with his second wife.
    I always have a lot of ewcm around o and I know for sure that stuff is liquid gold for boy spermies.
    I drink a lot of full cream milk. Not allowed to drink caffiene or alcohol due to medication. I generally don't snack all day but love to snack at night. I plan on adding the 5:2 diet to my sway. Oh and can I take an iron supplement? I feel my iron will drop when I start exercising.
    What else should I add to my sway and what is the pcos diet?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree that how you eat matters so much, just as what you eat does. The chemistry of your body is like a mixing bowl. When you change how things are added, when and in what order, it will change the chemistry. I technically have 4 boys ( one angel boy) but I changed so much this sway. I'm about to head to bed, but wanted to encourage you to remain hopeful! I think that the main factors were the type of workouts I did cardio and HIIT that I did 6 days a week for an hour or more for several months and I praciced intermittent fasting (which is basically what waiting to eat for several hours is, as recommended for the LE diet.) I followed several guidelines from the Dr. Mercola website on how to do Intermittent fasting(which I did mostly daily, rather than on intermittent days. )I also followed a modified/healthier eating plan than the actual LE diet, which i felt was important for me personally in order to have a heathy baby(as I had lost one to a birth defect). So I actually ate only slightly lower protein than LE diet recommends, but I reduced my meat intake drastically and have only been eating organic, grass fed meats, as well...way different than factory farm meat. but I did eat a lot of healthy fats, mainly plant based like avocado, coconut oil, etc. i did have eggs (cage free organic, local)nearly every morning, but I avoided dairy. And I severely limited grain based carbs, which was a big culprit I believe in boy conception for me! I think it raised blood sugar levels...but that is only a small part of all of the changes I had made. I also did have coffee every day with full fat coconut milk (the caned type) and wine on Nights that we BD. Also I took Zyrtec daily for my allergies and Benadryl at night, within two hours of attempt. We also had 4 days between attempts (2 total attempts from end of AF-Onday I think)when we finally went for it and our girl is due in July. My two youngest boys were in-gender opposites.
    7 5
    Two angels , our rainbow 2

After 5 years, finally our due July 1st, 2015!

Praying for God's continued blessings and health.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes XXforhubby, Adia, foxymrsg, Sunbuny liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, please bump this for me, I'm running late today!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the advice. What was your bmi at time of conception, if you don't mind me asking?

How much weight should I aim to lose. (I'm 80kg).

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Cassabirdy! I also conceived two boys as a vegetarian. What swayed strongly blue for me was the fact that before I got pregnant, I really watched my health, took extra vitamins (I'm low in B12 so I get shots for them) and didn't exercise. I gained a bit of weight before I conceived them. When I conceived my DD I was eating very little, had a lot off stress due to my studies, went for long walks every day to loose weight and since she was a little surprise, we only BD without a condom once and I didn't have an orgasm as we were running late for my grandmothers birthday lol. Oh and I did jump & dump, as I didn't want to get pregnant at the time. I did though and very happy about that! With the boys we DTD every other day, I had orgasms and I put my legs up to increase my odds of conceiving. So the difference for me was how my body was prepared at the time. With the boys I was very blue friendly as I did whatever I could do up the chances of conception, with my daughter I did the opposite. So if I were to sway I would:
    - do cardio at least 1 hour every day (no strength just cardio)
    - loose weight
    - no eggs, avocado, milkproducts and nuts
    - eat vegetarian (no challenge for us )
    - eat mostly carbs, but watch my calorie intake
    - one attempt at O missionairy style, without an orgasm for me and then jump & dump
    - smoke... (I know it's bad for you! But I conceived my baby girl while smoking and I think I had been drinking the night before)
    Maybe this helps? Also you could consider a personal plan from Atomic. That's what I'd do if I was swaying for sure! GL!
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    argh sorry one more bump please!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast