Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi from the UK! TTC girl

It feels a bit wierd introducing myself as a new member as I've been a member of this site for a couple of years now! I've never posted before though as my husband and I weren't in a position where we could TTC. We've got two wonderful boys and live in the UK. In January we bought a standard girl plan and we're following that. We're on our second cycle of TTC. Anyway I just wanted to say thank you as this site has helped me so much already! I've read so many posts on here, so much advice and it really helps. Xxxx

2. Thanks Dreamofpink thanked for this post
    Likes Junie liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! This site is fantastic, isn't it! Good luck TTC this cycle I'm also hoping for a girl after two sweet boys.
    Enjoying life with my crazy little DS1 2010: and DS2 2012:
    Jan 15- Loss sway baby 12 wks
    It's a boy!
    My Chart

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Junie, thank you! So sorry about your loss. I really hope you get a BFP with a pink bundle soon. I see you had your little men close together - I did too! Fingers crossed we will be in one of the due date forums soon. Xx

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I too am from the UK, it's an exciting and slightly nervous time isn't it TTC! We've had 4 months of TTC no BFP yet but each time I think, well it wasn't meant to be, and its another month of pink sway towards conceiving I hope! We have 2 DS born 2008 and 2012 with 2 pregnancies. I'm so very sorry for your loss Junie, it is so hard I think if there can be a positive is that you'll be lovely and fertile now and I've read a loss can sway pink (no idea why that is).
    Wishing you both lots of pink baby dust, very best of luck Chocoholicmum and Junie for TTC this cycle, let's hope we all get our much dreamed about healthy
    xx

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi AlliBalli I really really hope so! I'm so sorry to hear about your two angels. Sending lots of pink dust your way and hoping this month is the month. Are you in the TWW? My AF is due Thursday. I hate the waiting! Fingers crossed all three of us get good news soon xx

7. Likes AlliBalli11 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Choc and Alli!

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

9. Likes AlliBalli11 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there, I'm also in the UK and waiting to ttc a girl after 4 boys. Good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! Let me know if you need any help!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm having my AF so a fresh TTC month for us! Good luck for tomorrow Choco!! Big fingers crossed for you and a BFP!
    Good luck for BFP this cycle Junie!
    Are you TTC this month Motherofboys?
    pink dust to us all
    Last edited by AlliBalli11; April 8th, 2015 at 03:43 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No we are waiting ATM we desperately need to move, although at times I feel like what difference can one more person make? The plan was to start swaying in July and ttc in sept/oct but not sure whether that'll be possible as I don't see a house move in time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast