Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for your replies. I will be getting off of the depo this month, and want to try asap, but I'm thinking that I should wait a few months and chart my cycles. I usually use mymonthlycycles.com, and after months of charting, is very accurate about when I ovulate. I didnt know which ph to test before researching, and tested my urine, and it was a 6, which scared me! But then I read that cm ph should be tested, and during ovulation. I would be okay with not doing diet, as I like the girl diet better, lol. And what do I do if no diet, no BS finger?? I read about it on other sites while googling. I will eat a bowl of Raisen brand every morning, snack on bananas and nuts between meals to keep my sugar up. I'm taking folic acid, not sure how much to take, but is there a certain type of pre-natal that I need to take? Also "Full fat dairy encouraged"...I thought stay away from dairy?? I love milk and my daughter drinks the Vit D milk "full fat". And my last worry...me and hubby dont DTD alot...if we go too long (over a week, maybe 2), will that mess up our chances by killing off male sperm since females last longer? I'm not having any more so I have to get this stuff right this time.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I strongly recommend you looking into diet. We are getting great results with our form of diet and I feel you're really selling yourself short by not making at least SOME changes. Eating more frequent snacks and having some cereal will help. Take a prenatal with 100% of lots of different vitamins and minerals. Avoid the ones with megadoses or herbs in them (even if htey are marketed as safe for pregnancy)

The reason not to TTC right away after getting your depo over with is not to chart your cycles but because the residue from it in your body may sway pink.

Most of us are no longer testing pH but you're right, it's not your urine pH that matters anyway.

Take 1600-2000 mcg folic acid and folate is better if you can afford it.

The idea that you should avoid dairy for boys is totally debunked. We are getting great results with the full fat dairy. If you want to avoid it, that's up to you, because your body simply takes the calcium from your bones and teeth instead. It is IMPOSSIBLE that those old sway diets work, your body just eats its own bones instead (really.) but I strongly recommend you are getting plenty of saturated fat from SOMEWHERE and also increase Vit. D intake to 1000 IU a day. Do not cut back on dairy/calcium longer than 6 weeks in advance of your sway to help preserve your bones and teeth.

Yes, you should not go that long without DTD. It's not because females last longer as that idea has been totally debunked. IT is because it lowers sperm count and quality (both X and Y) and for reasons we don't know, lots of healthy sperm = more boys conceived. Have unprotected sex every 2-4 days (or have hubby release that often) and then aim for 3-5 attempts at or around positive OPK - just before, at, just after.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is one question i wanted to ask ..."unprotected" sex every 2-4 days for conceiving boy is that correct b4 ovulation ...As in my case i always conceive on one shot sorry tmi ...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes goodmom that is correct
    One attempt (your one shot ) is getting great results for the girl swayers.

The boy sway moms are aiming to DTD every other day all cycle then you want to try and get in 3-5 attempts from first positive OPK - this is getting great results for boy swayers.
    Prayed and swayed Boy . . .
    Blessed with a beautiful Girl
    Thank You God

"Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed. Each of us is loved. Each of us is necessary."

Pope Benedict XVI

6. Thanks goodmom, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmom View Post
    This is one question i wanted to ask ..."unprotected" sex every 2-4 days for conceiving boy is that correct b4 ovulation ...As in my case i always conceive on one shot sorry tmi ...
    Yes, that is what we are doing for a boy. UNPROTECTED intercourse every 2-4 days starting after AF ends and going through O, and you are also trying to end up with 3-5 attempts at or around positive OPK.

If you feel like you can't do that because it goes against Shettles, that is fine, have DH release every 2-4 days on his own or wwith you, with a NON-spermicide condom, and then when you get pos OPK, try for 3 attempts - one that night, one the next morning, and then again the next night. This still is in Shettles timing but you'll have 3 attempts.

8. Thanks goodmom thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies so much. I am learning so much info on here. The only thing is...I am already very overweight, and after thinking, I probably should lose weight before TTC for fear of gaining more weight to have to lose, but is it the weight loss or healthy diet while losing weight that sways pink?

Tomorrow, 5/22, is the last day I could be on time for depo, I could possibly conceive, even though it takes some women almost a year or more. I DID NOT know that depo sways pink? Is that true? So when should I TTC?

Also...(I know its a lot), I want to DTD closest to O as possible. When I get a positive OPK, approx. how long will I O? 12-24 hours? I want the sperm to be there waiting, but don't want to DTD too soon and Y sperm die off OR hit O+12 since some thinks that it sways girl.

Here is my plan when I do try:
    HE diet, eat breakfast and snack bet. meals, and salty foods
    Lipton Green Tea and Whole Milk
    Women's One a Day Vitamin
    Folic Acid
    Rx strength Vit D the week of O
    PreSeed with hint of BS (I know)
    Robitussin around O
    Doggy Style Intercourse (do I stay propped on my knees or roll over then prop?)
    Full Moon/Boy Sign (I've heard good results although not 100%)
    Lift weights starting with AF

For DH:
    Boxers instead of boxer briefs
    Men's One a Day 50+
    Red Bull Before DTD (30 mins-1 hr)
    Have Him release every 4 days after AF (with condoms) but don't DTD unprotected until after pos OPK

How does my plan sound; am I missing anything vital? Thank you ladies for your advice and good luck with your sways!!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you're really overweight and have conceived girls at a higher weight, losing weight healthfully over time may help your odds but you need to give yourself time to lose some and then hold steady. To me, losing a big bunch of weight right before TTC (even if you got girls at a higher weight) can backfire.

Any hormonal birth control can sway pink.

Timing doesn't work. It doesn't sway. Please read this essay because if you start worrying about Y sperm dying off, that is bad science that has been totally debunked. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html O+12 doesn't work either. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...9-no-12-a.html You need to go off what YOU think makes sense and not try to do all these things that don't work. Trust us, most of us have 2-3-4 or more Shettles and O+12 opposites!!! So I strongly recommend you do what has been working for us - DTD night of positive OPK, again the next morning if possible, and then again the next night. This correlates just fine with Shettles and tHere is no way of hitting O+12 timing doing this anyway. PLEASE PLEASE do not stick to the "one attempt right at O" method for a boy, it doesn't work. One attempt (regardless of day) has gotten 75% success rate FOR PINK. Be in with more than one attempt for best results. Even if you have to stick with Shettles, have more than one attempt.

I would roll over for the sake of comfort

Start lifting weights ASAP esp. since you have weight to lose.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ATOMIC! I will DTD like you said. What has worked better, abstaining 2 or 4 days? I was a little overweight with my first daughter, then lost, then gained and then had my 2nd daughter. I've gained about 20lbs since ( but I've always been athletic and even though I weigh a lot, its mostly muscle because I don't look as much as I weigh).

How long do you think it would take the DEPO to get out of my system and is there anything that I can take to help clean it out? I think I have a UTI and if I get antibiotics, I wonder if that would help since it makes BC less effective...plus I read it sways blue! So I could take med. right before O.

I know everybody says diet is the most important factor, but I'm afraid that I will mess up here. I wish I could just do the strict diet only during THE cycle/cycles that I'm TTC instead of months/weeks before. I like sweets and ice cream, candy,cheese, breads, all things that I probably shouldn't eat. I've been trying to eat breakfast lately and bring snacks to work, but as a nurse, its hard to find time. Sigh.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anywhere between 2-4 days makes nice amounts of healthy sperm. I think it is best to aim for 2 days then if anything happens and it gets to 3 or 4 days you're still in range. Whereas if you're aiming for every 4 days, then something happens and it gets to 5 or 6 or even 7 that may sway a bit pink.

2 months to get out of your system and even then the effects may linger. Hopefully your cycle will just bam return to normal. Nothing can hurry it up and in fact taking a bunch of things may make it take longer (because your cycle stays messed up)

If you have a UTI, take the antibiotics you need. but not for swaying. I have never seen any reliable evidence that antibiotics do anything for a sway.

PLEASE read the diet!!!! I think you're confused on what it even is. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...l-version.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12