Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New member, swaying for a girl!

Hi everyone! Ive been glued to my computer and this site for a few days now, its all very interesting and making me excited to try swaying for a girl. I have two gorgeous little boys (4 and 18 months) and would very much like a little girl to finish our family. Ive read so much, just wondering what the very latest info is to sway girl? I like the sound of using either Rephresh or Acijel or maybe both? Anyone else done this?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Most people on here currently swaying for a girl are doing:

LE diet (daily totals = 1500-1800 calories, 30-60g of fat, 30-40g of protein, skim or lowfat dairy)
    60 minutes of cardio a day OR no exercise at all
    Skipping breakfast
    One attempt in the fertile window (either by BD every 4 days OR BD at +opk)
    Olive leaf extract (OLE) and/or licorice root (LR) for DH. LR only if DH is under 35 yrs old.
    Alcohol and caffeine daily for DW
    Folic acid or folate for DW

Most are no longer doing vitex, saw palmetto, antihistamines, Rephresh, Acijel, Sylk, cranberry, calcium/magnesium, baby aspirin, hot showers, or jump and dump.

Good luck!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes maidentomother liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! Welcome
    I'm not using either of those so I can't help, and I'm still trying to get pregnant anyway.

Have you looked at the spreadsheet of Girl sways, its helps see what gives good results. Diet is very important and losing weight if you have some to spare. Lots of girl swayers either do 60 mins of cardio or none at all. I'm just sticking with my normal exercise as I can't fit in 60 and it's not recommend for me to drop it all together (for my mental health and I have PCO).

There is heaps of info so just take your time and work out what suits you. When are you thinking of trying?

Good luck!!

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow thanks for the quick replies! Whats the idea with 60 mins cardio vs none at all? How do i access the spreadsheet? Going to start trying as soon as my husband is home, he works away 1week on, 1 week off so it may take a little while to make it work : )

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi annalie I too will be trying to sway girl in June (so close now finally!!) My understanding is its better not to exercise at all if you cant commit to 4-6 days a week for an hour each time moderate/less exercise than this may sway blue? I'm not exercising as I just cant fit it in with my 3 and 1 year old ds' s and hubby doing shift work. However I have been on atomics le diet for 7 weeks now and had been loosing weight (slowly mind you) by calorie counting for the previous 6 months to that so am comfortable with my sway effort I wont be using refresh, antihistamine or anything like that especially as my ewcm has dropped dramatically (sorry if tmi). Dh is taking ole and trying to get him to remember to have a glass of soy milk a day haven't changed his diet otherwise. In the lead up to our attempt will try to cut out red meat from his diet but didn't feel comfortable asking him for more than a few weeks of that. I beleive its more our bodys condition that counts which I've seen stated on this site many times While I feel like I've been dieting forever I'm almost at my high school weight and bmi!!! So feeling great about that! Just 6 weeks till ttc thank god as not much more weight to spare lol. When are you looking at ttc?

7. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sept 2008 Sept 2011 March 2017

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    THe jellies haven't gotten great results for us but most people do want to start off using them.

The best tactics have been LE Diet for 12 weeks or more, 60 minutes of cardio exercise 6-7 days a week, and sticking to one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
    Wow thanks for the quick replies! Whats the idea with 60 mins cardio vs none at all? How do i access the spreadsheet? Going to start trying as soon as my husband is home, he works away 1week on, 1 week off so it may take a little while to make it work : )
    You're trying to shrink muscle mass and you can do that with lots of exercise or with no exercise as long as you're losing weight on a lower protein diet. Moderate exercise can grow muscle mass and more muscle mass may mean more boys conceived.

The spreadsheet can be helpful but PLEASE read this essay before you put too much emphasis on it. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...hts-stats.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for answering my questions! I would love to ttc right away, but I only just started the LE diet, so I should probably wait a little while. That essay is awesome Atomic, thanks for directing me to it, saves me poring through the spreadsheet any longer.

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post