Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ovulation and 'stopping' too early!!

Hi lovelies!! reassurance needed! Please tell me if it is at all possible to fall pregnant 'stopping' 5 days prior to ovulation!?? We are trying to sway girl!! Any success stories out there of stopping this early and falling pregnant!? Thanks xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is SUPPOSEDLY possible but I suspect (and science indicates) that 999 times out of 1000 when someone gets pregnant from attempt 5 days before O, they actually just ovulated early.

I strongly recommend that no one try for a 5 or even a 4 day cutoff. First of all, timing doesn't work anyway and most of us on this site have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites to prove it, http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html and secondly because you cut your odds of conception to virtually nil by doing that. You may as well take a birth control pill. And the longer you go on not getting pregnant, the more likely it is that you will start panicking and dropping things that actually sway very strongly such as diet, exercise, and having one attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! It actually wasn't by choice we stopped early my husband went away for work and was I have been grasping onto hope that we may still fall this month �� we will wait and watch and keep my fingers crossed!! Thanks again x

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have conceived from 6 days before O...twice! But I was in my early 20s, very fertile, lots of EWCM. I have actually only ever conceived once in my fertile phase, all other times (5/6) were 4+ days before O or 1 day after O, in one case. Unfortunately I don't know what the genders of my long cut offs were.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can always ovulate early and if you have good EWCM there is some data that it may be distantly possible for some people to get pg that far out. I just wouldn't do it on PURPOSE as a sway tactic, that's all.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also got pg with a boy with a pretty long cutoff, we had sex right after I got off my period and I"m sure I ovulated early, but it couldn't have been 10 days earlier LOL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5/6 of my pregnancies were from early O (on average I O around CD18 but my O can be highly variable), as early as CD5 in one case, I BDed on CD1 and thought I was safe....nope!

And AFAIK, I once conceived from O-10 , even though it should be impossible, but im positive of when I BDed, it was the only time that cycle, in a period when I was having sex only 3 times a year, and my O date was confirmed by temps and matched up with ultrasound dating.
    Last edited by maidentomother; June 13th, 2015 at 02:47 PM.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after remověng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

10. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post