Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even the copper ones seem to sway pink for reasons we do not know.

We got horrible results with acidophilus for a pink sway and now use it exclusively for blue. It also doesn't help much with yeast and BV because it takes ages for the probiotics to colonize your VJ because it actually has to spread from your rear end up to and inside of the VJ. The best things to do for yeast is eating fresh garlic (not a ton, 1 clove daily will suffice) and using some plain, unsweetened yogurt with all natural cultures (such as Mountain High) as a cream in and around the VJ. I know it sounds kinda gross but it works like a charm for most people - you have to put the microorganisms where they need to be instead of waiting around for them to grow from your rear to your VJ.

Cranberry, I do not believe is safe when TTC (and lots of side effects)and while it was once said to sway pink, we got the same results with it as the overall success rates of the site indicating that it is doing nothing anyway.

ACV has been long believed by some to sway blue. There is mixed data on that and I believe it probably sways pink, but we don't use it for swaying anyway just in case the "old school" sway info is correct (it's not LOL but just in case)

Since these things aren't helping anyway, I urge you to give the garlic/yogurt combo a try, it really works.

O-3 means O minus 3 days, 3 days before ovulation. NOT 3 days before O through ovulation.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks 3'sacharm thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope your issues clear up soon. I've had 2 copper coils over 6 years and never any issues. I didn't realize they sway pink too, but I did conceive B/G twins 2 cycles after I removed my last one.

My Ovulation Chart
    currently TTC, Cycle #16 since last BFP

TTC #1 - swaying pink on & off since Nov 2013 - hoping for a girl first but excited for either!

Dec 2001 - May 2006 : 5 early abortions of healthy singletons (3 medical @5w, 2 surgical @8w, last 4 pregnancies conceived with late DH, all conceived while TTA/on birth control)
    Mar 2012: miscarried B/G twins @5w (conceived 2 cycles after removìng Paraguard copper IUD while NTNP), one twin was ovarian ectopic

Me: 34, widowed, late O + short LP, normal-good hormone levels excepting undetectable testosterone, seeking a known sperm donor/life partner
    My sway: vegetarian LE for over 28w, skipping breakfast, fibre (ground psyllium husks) with/before/between meals, physically inactive, drama avoidance, ocassional minimal YesBaby lube as needed, alternate cycles on low dose Clomid, double shot lattes (with meals)
    Past sway tactics I've dropped (in order): Vitex, Sudafed, antihistamines, intermittent fasting, one attempt per cycle at positive OPK, one attempt in fertile period

4. Likes 3'sacharm liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much atomic!! I've dropped the ACV and will drop the acidophillus now too; hopefully my yeast issues will resolve now my coil is out!

I'll just carry on with the high dose folic acid and possibly start some antihistamines.

I'm going to start the diet you suggested, the higher protein/fat LE - should I still aim to skip breakfast ideally? Only I do a fair amount of my workouts in the morning - I managed this mornings on a protein shake (about 130 kcal) and a banana and it was a killer leg day lol! I'm going to drop my weights workouts to 2-3 times per week and focus more on the cardio around that as usually do some exercise about 6 out of 7 days per week. I'm going onto the POP for the time being (dh adamant not ttc at the mo) but want to get my diet and supps in check before hopefully persuading my dh to ttc no3...!x

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes still skip breakfast if you can. The rules are differentif you're exercising in the morning and need something though. Go ahead and do the shake and banana in this case. The exercise gets such good results (better than skipping breakfast) so if there's a tradeoff to be made, make it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

8. Thanks 3'sacharm thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12