Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello :) I'm here To get my girl <3

Hello girls

I spent a lots of time reading things here, thanks Atomic for all the work you've done !!! And other girls To share their experience and advices !!

I've always wanted a daughter, like lots of girls here. Baby1 was... a boy. For baby2 I wanted To sway pink but I felt pregnant before swaying, while I was breastfeeding ds1. And guess what, it is another Boy...
    During my pregnancy, people around me were all saying baby2 was a girl, moon said girl, chineese calendar said girl, we dtd only once that cycle, doing nothing 7 days before (didn't know it was swaying at this moment), pregnancy was different, baby wasn't big according to ultrasounds, so I was hoping they were right... but with what I saw during the last ultrasound, I guessed it was a boy, I was so upset... I was already thinking of baby3....
    While I was breastfeeding baby1 I ate a lot, I was hungry all the time, and I took pregnancy/breastfeeding vitamins, so maybe it swayed blue ..
    Now I have 2 options... Swaying pink or pgd. A little bit hard To choose... It sounds like I had PCOS before baby1 and after I stopped the pill. my cycles were a little messy...and had signs of high T-levels, and another. androgen hormon level high(confirmed with blood tests)but felt pregnant without anything at cycle1 for ds1.I guess i'm kinda made To produce boys....so pgd May be the Best way? I leave in France, and felt glad when I found clinic R (the cheapest, good results, not too far), but sounds like it's over now at the same time, swaying May be risky with my pcos.... So here I am ^^
    Thanks for reading
    2013 & 2015
    Dream to complete our family

Team : May the pink dust be with us

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your second DS sounds similar to my DS2 - one attempt, nothing before it, close in age to first DS! I think you'd probably respond well to a sway from the sounds of it, with the LE diet and exercise etc, but the only guarantee is PGD so if you can afford it you could try that and then if it doesn't go to plan you could sway maybe? No one can make that decision for you but this forum is an amazing resource for information to help you make an informed opinion! And atomic is super at answering questions etc xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!! You are in great company with these wise women! I am attempting my first sway as well after having 3 boys all 18 months apart!! Like you, I conceived my second son very quickly while nursing my first and the same with my third son. Looking back, I was eating a lot of protein, taking prenatals for all 3 religiously, and doing other things that may have helped sway blue. I was not aware of any of that at the time. Oh, and I also looked into PGD but for financial and other reasons, I just don't think it's the right route for us.

Glad you're here and can't wait to witness your journey!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Clinic R is still an option! Just read up and know how to proceed there to get what you need! Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome, please let me know how I can help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello girls, I 'm so happy I found you !!! Thanks for the support, it helped to see i'm not alone.

Yep Mulberry, like you said, I think that i'll try pgd first, and if it doesn't work, i'll sway. To be honest i'm affraid that my PCOS screw up all my efforts

Mulberry and Compcokl, wish you your pink BFP !!!
    How long have you been sawying ?

Regarding clinic R, I though that foreign laidies where kinda automatically sent to the wrong doctor.
    My ds2 is Just one month, and it was my second c-section, so I have To wait at least a year before ttc. hope clinic R Will still be a good option !

Thanks Atomic for asking. For the moment I 'm intigrating all these informations, and won't hesitate To contact you if needed

Cheers girls
    2013 & 2015
    Dream to complete our family

Team : May the pink dust be with us

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post