Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Introduction from a mom of 3 boys.

Hello Everyone,

I'm just dropping by to introduce myself.
    I am a mother to 3 wonderful boys (10, 4, and 15 months). I have been pregnant 4 times. My first pregnancy was a girl (with my ex) and I lost her at 20 weeks due to incompetent cervix. I have longed for a daughter ever since. I never thought I would not have a daughter some day. I didn't think that would be an issue. But, after 3 boys in a row, I'm kind of thinking that the whole 50/50 odds thing is skewed a bit toward boys, boys, boys for me and my husband. I'm also beginning to think that my husband has no girl swimmers in there. Hey, I've been pregnant with a girl before so.... he has yet to produce, lol jk. I have experienced my share of gender disappointment, mostly right after the ultrasound tech says, "It looks like ANOTHER boy." Just great! Another boy.... Well a week, or two, maybe three of crying and I'm over it. But before that pregnancy ends I'm already thinking about the possibility of the next. And this is coming from a woman whom only wanted 2 children. But, then came boy #2. Wait a minute. What happened to the plan? Where is my daughter? And then (surprise) we were pregnant again, which would be the absolute final one. My tubes were definitely getting tied, burned, removed, just no more. Until, we found out it was yet another boy. So, now I am absolutely ready to dive into swaying because really, 4 is it. My husband had to be talked heavily into just one more time. Heck, I had to talk myself into it. Because, even if we produce another boy, we are done. But, i know the dreams of her beautiful face and the grief of never getting a chance to meet my precious little girl will never go away.

So, this October, I will begin actively trying to sway pink. I need pink dust, pink prayer, pink miracles, rainbows and whatever spiritual, magical, and scientific know how to accomplish a successful sway.

Help, last chance at my baby girl.
    locsofboys

2. Likes DreamingPink2015 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome! So sorry you didn't get to keep your daughter. Heartbreaking . All the best with your sway xx
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome! I have your questionnaires and will get right to work - looking forward to helping you however I can.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. (((hugs)))
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter.

I was the same, in regards to planning the 4th pregnancy before my 3rd son (who I love to pieces) was even born. I started trying for a girl when he was 6 months old. It took almost 5 months, but I did conceive my daughter when DS3 was 10.5 months old! So it IS possible to have a girl after 3 boys I now know it is possible to have TWO girls after 3 boys. If anyone had told me that before I never would have believed it. Tons and tons of pink dust to you and I pray you get your rainbow daughter!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone for your kind replies. I can't wait to begin my sway. Husband is all in too. Everything crossed for success.
    Me 33, DH 32.... 2005, 2010, 2014, and 2019 Praying for a girl!