Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Mom of 2 boys & debating a pink sway--When should a sway start after weaning

Hi Ladies! I discovered this site a couple weeks ago and have been blown away by the wealth of information & support for other mamas. I decided to officially join because I'm giving serious consideration to a pink sway. I have two boys (3, 11 months) that I love more than anything in the world. I know I'll be happy with 3 boys but something in me just dreams of a baby girl. I'm the youngest of three girls so being the solo female in the house is such a change!

Im still breastfeeding my 11 month old but am weaning down to be done by his first birthday. A My AF has not returned yet; it didn't return with my first baby until 2 months after I had completely stopped breastfeeding. I'm curious how I should approach my sway with that in mind. Do I start the diet as soon as I wean or do I need to keep my caloric intake up to ensure my fertity returns?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

I would actually have you start diet right away. We are getting best results with 12 weeks or more on diet and this would give you a jump start by the time you wean. Just because your period came back a certain point last time doesn't mean the same will happen this time. Breastfeeding and just having weaned may help your sway a teensy bit so this way you can be on diet, wean, hopefully your cycle will come back right away and you can catch your first egg!!

You should definitely eat upper levels of LE Diet though - 1800-2000 cals, 50-60 g protein, and 40-60 g fat. This will help your cycle come back sooner.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!! I just recently joined as well and have just even reading and stalking lol
    For a second I thought maybe I had written this late one night and forgot about it though, cause I also have a 3 yr old boy and 11 month old baby boy lol
    Good luck with your sway!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk