Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

newbie. 2 boys hoping for a girl.

Hello, my name is Danielle. Im 33 and hubby is 34. My boys are 5 and 3. We thought we were done with 2 but still wish for a girl. I really wanted a third but hubby wasnt so sure. Hubby came to me 2 weeks ago and is ready to try but only if we really sway for a girl. I havent really done much research since we were unsure of a 3rd baby but teying to catch up now. Tomorrow i am going to buy the annual membership to continue research. I get my IUD out next thurs. -i have only had 2 periods since my first child due to breastfeeding him and thwn getting prenant and now the iud. It took me 9 months to concieve our 1st and 3 with our second. I took BC pills before both kids. I am going to start testing for ovulation and tey right away since it will take a couple months to get pregnant. I started the LR diet last week. I was thinking about taking folic acid, vitex, saw palmetto, baby aspirin, and beadryl. Hubby will take licorice root and baby aspirin. Besides folic acid, we only take the others af-0, right? I was going to use my clearblue fertility monitoe for ovulation and test my ph. My boys were both concieved in Feb. And born the 1st week of nov. So a summer fall conception seems better for girl. Ill also check Chinese calendar since it was right with my boys. Im also going to tey the bigh cardio but i am a fitness insteuctor so i know ill have some weights in there. Ill try to up my running and cycling since i didnt so that with my boys. Hubby does not work out. I think we may tey to have hu by release everyday from af-0 with 1 attempt but i feel like ill never get pregnant. I really want to get prwgnant but i need a good sway more. I know i should be on the diet 12 weeks to get a good sway but i digured since i jave no clue what my body will do (usually regular 28 daysbefore) i will prob. Get that time while trying. Any ideas, suggestions, etc. Is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Fyi- Ill prob post this elsewhere when i become a member.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, good luck. I think u will need to take the supplements for more than just AF, 9 months trying is a long time to sway and do a restrictive diet, hopefully it's only the 3 minimum for 3rd).
    Swaying is just that, a sway not a guarantee. I know plenty of people who haven't cared about gender and odds are they get the opposite on their second or third try. Hopefully no matter what u do u get a girl, but there's no guarantee (my 3rd child sway failed), good luck!
    07 09 (opposite shettles) 12 (failed sway) Sway: Apr 13 Nov 13
    HT#1 cycle May 14 (SART) 1 XX but BFN from Aug 14 FET...we're going to HRC 2015, BFN Mar 15 also. 3 boys in my family- that's us!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again and welcome.

I think I already answered these q's in a different thread.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaGirl View Post

Hi, good luck. I think u will need to take the supplements for more than just AF, 9 months trying is a long time to sway and do a restrictive diet, hopefully it's only the 3 minimum for 3rd).
    Swaying is just that, a sway not a guarantee. I know plenty of people who haven't cared about gender and odds are they get the opposite on their second or third try. Hopefully no matter what u do u get a girl, but there's no guarantee (my 3rd child sway failed), good luck!
    Some of the swaying supps are taken from AF-O only.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ