Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi from New zealand

hi ladys ,
    I'm new to gender dreaming , i have a super cute 6 month old baby boy and like to have a try at swaying pink beginning next year. I haven been on IG for a few month now and like most of the ladys that come over to gender dreaming I'm totally confused how to go about it now since i have read a few things on gd now and since it feels like its the healthier way doing it id like to give it a go but i find the website a bit confusing so far and don't know where to start , or do i have to purchase a plan to have a successful sway ?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome liny . I'm from NZ too and just swayed for number 4!
    It can be a little confusing. If you see a post by Atomic Sagebush there is a link to the complete index in her signature (or search the complete index in the serch box). Also just keep in mind that everything is evolving here because we drop things that don't work and try new things so just ask if you are not sure whether the info is current or not.
    I did get a plan and even though I don't know what I'm having yet I feel like it was definitely worth it getting my questions answered privately really quickly. It also took most of the guesswork out of it. Atomic will help you wether you get a plan or no though. She is super helpful and knowledgeable and constantly trying to improve this swaying thing
    You have a bit of time before you start and I'm sure you will feel at home here before you know it.
    All the best with you planning and sway .
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks covered in blue do you mind asking me if that was your first time swaying ? when are you finding out what you gonna have ???

4. Likes covered in blue liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes first time swaying . I was one of those people who thought they would just be lucky enough to pop out one of each
    We will totally be finding out. I've done the surprise thing before and that was no good for me. I should have a nub in a couple of weeks and will go for a gender scan at about 15 weeks.
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

6. Likes aussiesmiler liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. For natural swaying, start here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/new-...formation.html
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't have to purchase a plan, I help everyone regardless of their ability to pay (but it does help me because this is my full time job).

If you give me your specific questions then I can answer them one by one. It's tough for me to go over everything for each person without even knowing what your confusion is, I end up answering q's I don't need to and missing things you were wondering about.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all of you. I am a new member in this community. It is a perfect place according to my interest. I am a big lover of traveling and I am sure I will get lots of new ideas with senior members of this community. I am very excited to participation in this community.