Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New member looking for anyone who had positive results from North Cyprus IVF by Dr. Savas Ozyigit?

Hello Everyone!

I just joined this forum because Im wondering if anyone here has had (or have heard of) positive results with Microsort or IVF treatment by Dr. Savas Ozyigit at North Cyprus IVF?

Doing a search online I have come across some posts suggesting some sort of scam at this clinic. I find this very surprising as nothing made us suspicious when we were there. But I find myself worried if something is indeed wrong with this clinic and if we should go on.

Id would appreciate any information or experiences - good or bad - in the thread or via pm. Especially I would love to hear from anyone who actually got pregnant there.

Best regards
    Melisende

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have not had anyone achieve a pregnancy with that clinic on here. I am not familiar with a scam but I do not believe their pregnancy rates are that high.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for your quick reply! Do you know of many from this forum that have gone there for treatment or just a few?

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can see signatures of people that cycled there in the member section. They went on to try again at other clinics.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Everyone,
    I am new to this site too. I'm considering going to this clinic but have been lied to by them several times and i just dont know if i can trust to go. Did anyone ever respond to this last entry? Or did you end up going to North Cyprus IVF?
    thanks

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know this is an old thread but just wanted to mention - never do Microsort without doing IVF. When they were trialing Microsort in the US, the pregnancy rates were terrible - people did cycle after cycle and did not get pregnant. Over the course of 3 years I knew two people who got pregnant with Microsort and one had an opposite with 92% sperm sort! So if you're considering going to a clinic that offers Microsort WITHOUT PGD/IVF just know that your odds of conception are going to be dreadfully low and you may still get an opposite.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ