Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic,

I think the diet is hard because I am not eating much meat, no red meat, or salty things ;and if so its very little chicken every 2-3 days. I am mostly eating salads with no tomato's and yogurt and berries. I don't eat much else and I am starting to lose more weight. I don't want to increase my calories and mess up my sway. Its been tough not eating salty things, because I love salty stuff. I have been mostly eating vegetables and fruits, low fat dairy, and some white meats plus white rice and pasta. I am glad I can have white wine, I had a glass or two last night and it was like winning the lottery. Thank you for the information about clomid. I am not afraid now anymore, I guess my fear was due to lack of knowledge. I am currently day 9 on my cycle, should I just wait for next cycle and take it days 5-9? also, is it ok if I take the first dose 25 mg, since I initially only took 25 mg and stopped, and the rest the 50 mg? Or should I call in for another script? I am so excited to hear feedback from you, I have been reading posts on this site for weeks and finally had the courage to ask questions. Thank you for your support and this site!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantmyprincess View Post
    Hi Atomic,

I think the diet is hard because I am not eating much meat, no red meat, or salty things ;and if so its very little chicken every 2-3 days. I am mostly eating salads with no tomato's and yogurt and berries. I don't eat much else and I am starting to lose more weight. I don't want to increase my calories and mess up my sway. Its been tough not eating salty things, because I love salty stuff. I have been mostly eating vegetables and fruits, low fat dairy, and some white meats plus white rice and pasta. I am glad I can have white wine, I had a glass or two last night and it was like winning the lottery.
    Why no salty things? You need to be eating more than just salads. Remember: minimum is 1500 calories, 40g protein (don't count fruit/veggies) and 30g fat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Covered in Blue,

Congrats on your sway, I see you daughter is due in March. I am so happy for you!!!!! Did you do the LE diet?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you has2gentlemen,

maybe that's what I am doing wrong. I am going to adjust my diet and get more calories plus protien, maybe I am just hungry, Lol! I can overdue things sometimes...

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I stopped eating salty things because I thought it sways blue. Also, with my son I was eating so many salty foods prior to conception. Therefore, I thought I was helping sway pink with no to little salt, no?/???

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll let atomic weigh back in on that because I might be wrong, but I thought sodium restriction had been dropped by almost everyone. I can't restrict salt due to blood sodium issues, so I haven't read much about it but I thought that's what I've been seeing.

~Kay~

Oct 2012 Feb 2014 Aug 2016 Due May 2018 and hoping for a little lady!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So I think the hardest thing for me is skipping breakfast! I have to be up with my son at 630 am and take him to school and then come home and start studying for my online classes! I get so hungry, I have to eat by 1030 am , I want to wait till 12 but I can't! I just drink coffee w equal and skim milk till 10 , and between 1030 and 11 I have to eat lunch. I know skipping breakfast is a huge factor in swaying, any tips for me? Is it better if I drink black coffee, will that keep me full longer? Or diet coke??? Please help! I am really struggling in the mornings! With my son, before conception I was eating breakfast every day almost between 6-7 am! How long should I wait in the morning to eat, minus my coffee??? Thank you ladies ahead of time!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So coffee is ok???

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantmyprincess View Post
    Hi Atomic,

I think the diet is hard because I am not eating much meat, no red meat, or salty things ;and if so its very little chicken every 2-3 days. I am mostly eating salads with no tomato's and yogurt and berries. I don't eat much else and I am starting to lose more weight. I don't want to increase my calories and mess up my sway. Its been tough not eating salty things, because I love salty stuff. I have been mostly eating vegetables and fruits, low fat dairy, and some white meats plus white rice and pasta. I am glad I can have white wine, I had a glass or two last night and it was like winning the lottery. Thank you for the information about clomid. I am not afraid now anymore, I guess my fear was due to lack of knowledge. I am currently day 9 on my cycle, should I just wait for next cycle and take it days 5-9? also, is it ok if I take the first dose 25 mg, since I initially only took 25 mg and stopped, and the rest the 50 mg? Or should I call in for another script? I am so excited to hear feedback from you, I have been reading posts on this site for weeks and finally had the courage to ask questions. Thank you for your support and this site!
    Clomid is done for this month. Do not restart it. Wait till next month if no BFP (and be sure you have taken a pregnancy test before starting the Clomid even if you are sure you are not pregnant). Next month you can start with the 25 and then up to the 50.

You need to be eating 1500-1800 cals a day, 40-50 g protein, and 30-60 g fat. If you aren't doing that, then you are NOT DOING LE DIET. You are starving yourself and that is not LE Diet.

Low carb vegetables like lettuce are FREE you can have as much as you want, so if you're counting that in your calories then you need to eat even more.

Virtually all of us have dropped the sodium restriction from our sway diets and our results have gone UP since we did. I got my 4th boy limiting salt and then my girl without limiting it at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by has2gentlemen View Post
    Why no salty things? You need to be eating more than just salads. Remember: minimum is 1500 calories, 40g protein (don't count fruit/veggies) and 30g fat.

and that is the MINIMUM!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast