Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantmyprincess View Post
    So I think the hardest thing for me is skipping breakfast! I have to be up with my son at 630 am and take him to school and then come home and start studying for my online classes! I get so hungry, I have to eat by 1030 am , I want to wait till 12 but I can't! I just drink coffee w equal and skim milk till 10 , and between 1030 and 11 I have to eat lunch. I know skipping breakfast is a huge factor in swaying, any tips for me? Is it better if I drink black coffee, will that keep me full longer? Or diet coke??? Please help! I am really struggling in the mornings! With my son, before conception I was eating breakfast every day almost between 6-7 am! How long should I wait in the morning to eat, minus my coffee??? Thank you ladies ahead of time!
    Coffee is totally fine and has been seeming to sway pink for people. I got my girl with coffee and my boys with tea.

Anything unsweetened or artificially sweetened is ok in mornings and between meals.

Personally, I cheated on coffee because I liked to have some in the morning with milk and REAL sugar and so I cheated (still got a girl)

Re Breakfast - just go as long as YOU can. Different for every person. If you can only get to 10:30, eat at 10:30. It's fine!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes 3'sacharm liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So coffee is ok???
    Yes that idea that coffee sways blue has been totally debunked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Personally, I made sure to have an overnight fast of 16 hours. So I would count 16 hours after the last time I ate and that was when I would have my first meal of the day. Some days I stopped eating after 7:00pm and other days I would stop eating by 9:00pm. So I would eat my first meal between 11:00am or 1:00pm.

You have to do what works for you. Having periods of fasting throughout the day and a long overnight fast is key.

FX and GL!! Your doing great!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thank you Atomic! That makes it more realistic! My husband keeps telling me that it will be a boy regardless and it's making me a little upset! I know I shouldn't be, the most important this is that baby will be healthy! I can only hope for a Girl and try my best to sway! One more question; when is the best timing? If I take clomid next cycle, when is my best chance to conceive a girl, I know it's best to only do it once! I am excited because I am getting ready for next cycle! I am ovulating now but I am going to wait one more month for the diet change to fully kick in! My CM is totally scant and creamy even today so I think the diet is working!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you dear, I think that would be the key too! I hope it works!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thank you Atomic! That makes it more realistic! My husband keeps telling me that it will be a boy regardless and it's making me a little upset! I know I shouldn't be, the most important this is that baby will be healthy! I can only hope for a Girl and try my best to sway! One more question; when is the best timing? If I take clomid next cycle, when is my best chance to conceive a girl, I know it's best to only do it once! I am excited because I am getting ready for next cycle! I am ovulating now but I am going to wait one more month for the diet change to fully kick in! My CM is totally scant and creamy even today so I think the diet is working!
    WE find it easiest to have one attempt at positive OPK because it's easy to figure out and a good chance of conception.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, so I have a question! I have been doing an LE diet and have lost 5-8 lbs and I am breaking out on my chin and my cycles went from 28 perfect days to 21 days! Is this normal? Should i changed diet? I heard that it's not good to have shorter cycles? Has anyone doing pink sway experienced this? I thought losing weight makes cycles longer???? My BMI is 18.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wantmyprincess I have been on the le diet since March and gone from a 28-30 day cycle to 23-27 day cycle, varying each month. Just be sure to use opks as my ovulation day has also been affected obviously I've oed anywhere from cd11 to cd15 so using opks and charting has helped me tremendously. HTH

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Pbn3, it's good to hear that someone else out there is going through this too! I am definitely using OPK, I ovulated on day 7 last cycle! I am on day 2 and going to start clomid day 5, will be using OPK from day 3 to be on the safe side! I don't want to take clomid and ovulate at the same time, but since my cycles are so short now I just have to be careful and keep checking early!!!! Sending you lots of baby dust!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know much about clomid but there is a clomid forum in here if you have a look and any questions about it. Also I'm sure Atomic will answer when she gets a chance Thank you for the baby dust and right back at ya!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast