Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hoping for a baby girl

Hello ladies,

I am a 36 year old mommy to a beautiful son! Due to my age, I can probably only have one more baby! I always wanted a daughter and hope to become pregnant with a girl. I started on the LE diet 2 months ago and have added calcium and magnesium to my diet. I have lost a few pounds. We tried to conceive the past 3 months with a cut off of 5-3 days and it didn't work. I contacted to Ericsson fertility clinic in MI and they perscribed clomid for girl conception. However, after reading the statistics, I am not convinced and I don't think I will be going to MI. I started the clomid yesterday by cutting it in half, 25 mg. I am also monitoring ph, drinking crystal lite and low protein diet. My DH is trying to abstain for 7 days and we hope to ttc only once this cycle on O day. I started my husband on licorice room post AF and he's drinking soy milk. I drink 1-2 cups of coffee and have wine occasionally!I decreased my sodium intake. Please let me know if this a good sway? I am really nervous about taking this clomid and almost regret it! I am worried it will do harm. Please share advice and experiences with me! I just want to increase my chances and not harm self or possible baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

Licorice root is only recommended for DHs that are under 35 years old. How old is your DH? Most of us have our DHs taking olive leaf extract, which seems to improve sperm health while swaying girl at the same time. Abstain, frequent release, O+12, and cut offs are not really recommended any more either. The biggest BD success for swaying girl seems to be with having one attempt in the fertile window.

Most current girl swayers here on Gender Dreaming are doing:

* LE diet for at least 12 weeks before attempt which is 1500-1800 calories, 40-50g protein, and 30-60g fat a day.
    * Skipping breakfast.
    * No snacking.
    * Fiber supplement with meals.
    * 60 minutes of cardio daily OR nothing at all.
    * 1 attempt in fertile window (by BD every 4 days OR by BD once at +opk)
    * Folic acid or folate only.
    * Clomid if you can get it.
    * Alcohol and caffeine daily.
    * Olive leaf extract for DH.
    * Licorice root for DH (only if under 35 years old with no blood pressure issues).

Most have stopped doing antihistamines, Rephresh/Replens/Sylk, jump and dump, PH stuff, saw palmetto, and even vitex as they don't seem to sway much and only make conception harder.

Good luck!
    Me: 35 years old. Was an infant nanny and birth and postpartum doula. Now a full time SAHM.
    DS1: Aug 2003 (my first home birthed water baby!)
    DS2: May 2009 (my second home birthed water baby!)
    Oct 2014
    July 2016: Laproscopic surgery to remove a ping pong ball sized endometrioma on left ovary and 3 pea size fibroids on outside of uterus. Hysteroscopy to remove one larger "penetrating fibroid" inside uterus.
    Oct 2016: Heartbroken after DH's vasectomy. Looks like my dreams of a daughter are gone.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great that you have been doing the LE diet for 2 months already why are you nervous about the clomid? Atomic says It sways very strongly girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

4. Likes Wantmyprincess liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies for the info! My husband is 36 so I guess we should stop the licorice root �� I stopped the clomid after just one pill because I am not under the direct observation of my doctor, it was from a fertility clinic miles away! I want to talk to my OB-GYN first! I think im just going to stick to the LE diet, as hard as it is, and do one attempt only this month! I read really bad possible birth defects from clomid and got scared! On the the note about alcohol, I thought it was bad to drink alcohol for girl sway? I love love to be able to drink white wine , I have a few weddings coming up! Is it ok to have white wine or low calorie drinks ???

Also, is vitex a good option as oppose to clomid? Thank you ladies, it's so nice to have support out there ������

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow this is great information; thank you so much! So I will just try one attempt this month! So it's ok to have wine??? White wine???

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have been getting great results including alcohol for girl sways (check out the stats!). Just count the calories and have with a meal if possible .
    Very blessed with

Due 24th March 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a fellow white wine lover ha ha and being able to have a glass or 2 makes LE so much easier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's a

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Teacher5Mom liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes!!!! That makes me happy because this diet is so hard

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

That Clomid is GOLD for pink swaying, if you aren't taking it, get the prescription filled and hang onto it. We have lots of gals take it without the direct supervision of a doc

Clomid does not cause birth defects. I have discussed this at length with reproductive endocrinologists and we all agree that is coincidence, because the women who are given Clomid for PCOS or other fertility issues are more likely to have kids with birth defects due to their other health/fertility issues and NOT because the Clomid causes birth defects. It won't even be in your system any more by the time ovulation occurs, let alone pregnancy itself.

The idea that alcohol swayed blue was based on poor info from one of the other sites. We have been using it quite successfully on here and yes white wine is great! Some do rum and diet coke, diet sprite and Seagrams, cran juice and vodka, whatever you like. I drank light beer when I got my girl.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes Teacher5Mom liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wantmyprincess View Post
    Yes!!!! That makes me happy because this diet is so hard
    Tell me more about why you think the diet is hard because many times I find out it is because there's been a misunderstanding and people have cut back too far when they say this. It's supposed to be easy to follow.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast