Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post Pink Help Please

Hi everyone!

I've been a member for a couple of years now I think & have bought a personalised sway previously but are only now coming to think about our attempt due to the timing not being right to add to our family until now

We have two gorgeous little boys in our lives they are 6 and 3, i'm 34 and DH is 40 we would dearly love to have the opportunity to be parents to a little girl as well.

So far i'm one week into a bit of our confused version of the LE diet & I wondered if anyone could tell me if they think i'm on the right track. We plan to do the diet for 8 - 10 weeks. I'm a bit rubbish with tracking all the amounts...but this is what i'm eating/drinking.

No Breakfast - First meal between 12pm and 2pm

Lunch - Salad wrap - iceberg lettuce, avocado (1/4 of an avocado), tomatoes, cucumber, spring onion plus 1/2 a covent garden soup (although I think I will cut this out as I'm a bit concerned about too much sodium in this) Desert of a Muller Fruit Corner Yoghurt

Dinner - Salad (same as lunchtime but more & with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and lemon juice dressing), rice (or cous cous - unsalted) then some kind of fish, scallops, salmon, breaded cod, prawns but a much smaller amount than I would normally have (I have also cheated and had some chorizo with the scallops some nights). Desert of haribos or another Muller Fruit Corner

No snacks

Drinks Tea, Crusha with skimmed milk, Diet Sprite/cherry coke

I started the week at 10 stone and this morning was 9 stone 8lbs - so its at least working to lose some weight!

We haven't started supplements but plan on -
    Calc/Mag for me and Liqourice root for DH

Also plan to use - 4+ day cut off, acijel, FR, Tight Pants for DH, Hot Bath

DH Cycles once a week for 18 miles and I am on Citalopram 20mg

K x

2. Likes Hitmebabyonemoretime liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks good light love. Soup is really easy to make yourself and you can use baby stock ****s for low sodium if you have the time.
    I would start taking folic acid too.
    Can I ask why the cal/mag. I took this during my successful boy sway?
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI again LL!!

Have you been tracking nutrients?? It's very hard for me to comment on diet stuff without knowing protein, fat, and cal intake. I'ts the right kind of foods to be sure but I need to be sure you're getting enough. Also keep in mind that low carb veg are FREE and unlimited so you don't count cals, pro, or fat in them

Don't even worry about the sodium. Virtually all of us ended up giving up on that one and our success rates have only gone UP since then.

I really advise against 4 day or more cutoffs. They don't work and cut odds of conception to practically nothing. 3 day cutoff at most and timing has been debunked. Stick with one attempt, dont' have more than one attempt regardless of when you have it as that one little thing has really seemed to help sway pink by a lot.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ