Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sad Face help! new and so confused

I only discovered this forum today. I have been a stalker on ingender forums for a long time.

We are going to ttc number 3 as of now but I'm aware of diet and I am a week in. Up to this point I've been following the Ig super strict diet.

What is so frustrating for me is the amount of conflicting information regarding sways and especially diet. Both my sons were conceived on ovulation day. I have always ate a huge breakfast as soon as I wake up and I'd say overall my diet is boy friendly, however I don't eat a lot of meat at all and never have. This includes fish and chicken. I have always been a carbohydrates girl. I'm probably classed as unhealthy overall as I like my ready meals and junk food.

I am willing to give this all I've got and have already spent a good amount of money buying necessities like acijel vitamins and stocked up on food.

What I'm really needing is a precise diet plan, would you all recommend the one available here? I am within my bmi at present and although I could lose a bit I'm not overweight.

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated. So confused at the minute and desperate to get on a clear diet plan asap as I'm currently at my fertile time just now so would like to be able to try next month!

I'm 29 and super fertile based on past experience. Got pregnant on pill with first son, conceived while breastfeeding but miscarried and took morning after pill with second but didn't work.
    Last edited by 2boysuk; October 12th, 2015 at 08:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!!

IG is really way too strict with their "sway factors" and when I was a member there I found it to be so restrictive and nonsensical that I backed out from swaying with my second. Plus, a lot of people on IG were getting opposites. Sway tactics here are much less restrictive and you don't have to do everything to get your DG like they'd have you believe on IG. The tactics we use here are based on tons of research Atomic has done based on actual scientific studies and not antiquated info that has been debunked like on IG (such as Shettles). BTW, timing doesn't sway, it's the number of attempts that counts so don't worry about that. One attempt has good results for getting girls. For the acijel, quite a few ladies have dropped using jellies because it cuts odds of conception way too much. You can use it if you like though.

I highly recommend getting a custom plan. It takes the guess work out of swaying and you get more one on one interaction with Atomic so you're able to ask something and get a quick response. With the custom plan, you fill out a detailed questionnaire so she knows your situation a lot better than she would if you don't get one and just ask random questions in the forums. As for the LE diet, it's so much easier to do than the IG diet and is healthier since the number one priority here is our health/safety! If you're worried about losing too much weight, just start at upper limits and slowly cut back from there. It's recommended to do the diet for at least 12 weeks, 6-7 days per week of 60 minutes cardio, and one attempt is what's getting good results. Check out the complete index, it has all the info.

Best of luck to you!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

3. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Butterflies buttercups liked this post
    IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. Sounds like you have already done a lot of research. Swaying is more than diet and our plans address all areas of a sway. We also have menu plans that provide 21 days of breakfast, lunch and dinners plus snacks for swaying pink. You could get the bundle and that provides the plan and the diet for you.

If you want to buy the "Gold Standard" plan that can be downloaded immediately, that can be found here- Store :: Natural Gender Selection, IVF/PGD Experts | genderdreaming.com

I don't think you need a personalized plan. The immediate download one should be good for you!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmom View Post
    Hi and welcome!!

IG is really way too strict with their "sway factors" and when I was a member there I found it to be so restrictive and nonsensical that I backed out from swaying with my second. Plus, a lot of people on IG were getting opposites. Sway tactics here are much less restrictive and you don't have to do everything to get your DG like they'd have you believe on IG. The tactics we use here are based on tons of research Atomic has done based on actual scientific studies and not antiquated info that has been debunked like on IG (such as Shettles). BTW, timing doesn't sway, it's the number of attempts that counts so don't worry about that. One attempt has good results for getting girls. For the acijel, quite a few ladies have dropped using jellies because it cuts odds of conception way too much. You can use it if you like though.

I highly recommend getting a custom plan. It takes the guess work out of swaying and you get more one on one interaction with Atomic so you're able to ask something and get a quick response. With the custom plan, you fill out a detailed questionnaire so she knows your situation a lot better than she would if you don't get one and just ask random questions in the forums. As for the LE diet, it's so much easier to do than the IG diet and is healthier since the number one priority here is our health/safety! If you're worried about losing too much weight, just start at upper limits and slowly cut back from there. It's recommended to do the diet for at least 12 weeks, 6-7 days per week of 60 minutes cardio, and one attempt is what's getting good results. Check out the complete index, it has all the info.

Best of luck to you!
    Thank you! I'm now concerned as both sons were conceived as a one off as well as when I miscarried. No frequent bd involved so I thought that along with timing would be key this time.

I think I'll go for it then, do you have a link to questionnaire please and where to apply? Thanks!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    Hi there. Sounds like you have already done a lot of research. Swaying is more than diet and our plans address all areas of a sway. We also have menu plans that provide 21 days of breakfast, lunch and dinners plus snacks for swaying pink. You could get the bundle and that provides the plan and the diet for you.

If you want to buy the "Gold Standard" plan that can be downloaded immediately, that can be found here- Store :: Natural Gender Selection, IVF/PGD Experts | genderdreaming.com

I don't think you need a personalized plan. The immediate download one should be good for you!
    Thank you, I see you opted PGD. I'd do this in a heartbeat but have no idea the actual cost involved plus I'm in the UK. I heard it's about $20,000 and I couldn't afford this.

Thank you everyone for their help!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The cycle cost is an average of $13,000 plus medications and travel expenses. I needed the guarantee.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nuthinbutpink View Post
    The cycle cost is an average of $13,000 plus medications and travel expenses. I needed the guarantee.
    Thank, less than I thought but still too much. If I have another little boy it's meant to be but would love a little girl this time around so will stick to a bit of swaying.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey and welcome !
    I've only just started too I'm in week 2 of Le diet and getting used to no breakfast now and upped my cardio ...
    Hope to see you on the ttc board!
    Btw I bought a plan too it's not just the plan it's the support from atomic that's worth the money also
    Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks it's great to also see someone from the UK. I'm worried about barriers with alternative foods here. I actually got some crystal light shipped here due to seeing it mentioned so much on sways on IG.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeh I haven't bought any crystal light I'm not sure if people are drinking it so much on here anymore however I have been drinking Coke life for the aspartame xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast