Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Question Newbie with questions!

I have been stalking this site for some time now and finally decided to join! My sway is probably not the best but it is everything I can do that I feel comfortable with. I started the low everything diet this month and I have already lost 8pounds and I'm skinny to begin with so I'm worried about the amount of weight lost if this continues! I'm taking cranberry pills and calcium supplements. My ds is 20 months old and I had a very boy friendly diet dtd everyday through O got pregnant my first cycle. I'm not sure what to do as far as timing and frequent release. I do not feel comfortable with taking any medication to change ph. How long should I be on this diet before trying? I would like to try asap! Any other suggestions for my sway? I'm so nervous that I'm not doing enough!
    Last edited by Swaying&PrayingForPink; October 19th, 2015 at 11:06 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know Atomic will have the answers for you shortly.

I found that I lost weight really quickly like yourself when I first started the LE diet. I am also very lean and have very little weight to spare. I was too strict and on the lower limits. I increased my limits just to stop the weight flying off and I'm now holding steady. Make sure your getting 1500-1800 calories, 40-50g protein and 30-60g fat per day.

One attempt at positive Opk is recommended.
    2010 2014 Aug 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I don't think it's advised for women to take cranberry supps but fine for men? If u can start taking folic acid that will be good for conception too... I've lost 4ibs in two weeks so I've lost it quite quickly too and don't have much weight to spare if u could use myfitnesspal to stay on top of ur calorie / fat / protein amounts that will help u too. I think the longer ur on the diet the better odds of getting a girl but if ur in a rush then just one attempt as violet winter has said
    Good luck ! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Violet Winter liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! I have my fitness pal and I have been tracking but weight seems to be flying off. Hopefully it slows down soon. How long is it recommended to stay on the diet? My Dh is a fitness junkie and in amazing shape he takes all kinds of supplements. I have him on Cranberry pills on top of everything he already takes. He takes calcium and magnesium he drinks protein shakes everyday and he will not give them up. He also takes amino acids and all sorts of vitamins including a multi vitamin. He does not eat much red meat but eats chicken and broccoli almost everyday! He did say he will cut down on his caffeine intake and only put half of a banana in his protein shakes for me and he will drink soy milk the week of attempt! I do take a folic acid and I have switched my diet drastically! I stay away from salt and red meat and I eat much more white carbs and milk products. For the one attempt me and DH are very active sorry I know TMI so should he wear protection during FR or is it advised not to DTD at all until attempt because it will change PH? Should he have FR another way? Oh and one more thing my cycles are so irregular and all over the place sometimes 22days other times 35 and everywhere in between so how can I tell when I'm two or three days before O for my one attempt!?

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds!
    Last edited by Swaying&PrayingForPink; October 20th, 2015 at 01:05 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome.

Up cals and stop weight loss. You do not need to lose very much weight if ANY if you're already thin. Just do the general principles of diet but up cals enough to hold steady.

I personally do not think cran pills are safe, but since you're already taking them, just be sure you stop them at ovulation. (that IS medicine to change pH!)

Timing doesn't sway, and frequency has been disappointing. Our best results are with one attempt, regardless of timing or frequency. So whatever you do, just be sure to stick to that one attempt! I would have you guys start off doing FR using protection with one attempt at positive OPK.

12 weeks or longer on diet has gotten best results. Less than 6 weeks has been poor results so at least 6 weeks.

RE caff for your husband - the other sites have that wrong, we believe caff sways pink in a big way and we have gotten outstanding results with it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Thanks Swaying&PrayingForPink thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much! Is caff good for me as well on a pink sway or just DH? Should I skip this try? I feel like I messed this up...we dtd the day after AF stopped! My periods are super irregular and I have no idea how long my cycle will be sometimes it's as short as 22 days and others it could be as long as 35 days! I have opk test that I used for the first time this month I started testing on day 5 and I got a dark second line but it was not as dark as the control line. I got excited seeing a second line and we dtd not until later did I read the instructions better and realize it's not a positive until the line is the same color or darker than the control I feel like I ruined this sway! Unless I ovulate soon!
    Last edited by Swaying&PrayingForPink; October 22nd, 2015 at 11:23 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes caffeine, particularly coffee, has been getting pretty great results for us.

I can't tell you if you should skip a month or not, all depends on how big a hurry you are in to get pregnant and how long you've had on diet.

It sounds to me like your attempt was way too early. Have you continued testing with the OPK?? I would resume testing and then have another attempt at your true positive.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So happy to hear about coffee...that has been the hardest part of my sway diet! My DH will be super excited as well because we LOVE coffee. I would love to get pregnant ASAP of course but I don't mind skipping this month if my early attempt will hurt my sway. I have continued testing and I still get a dark second line but not darker or as dark as the control line. Oh and I have only been on the LE diet for 3 weeks but my diet was already pink friendly eating mostly chicken and vegetables for quite some time now because my DH is a complete fitness junkie!
    Last edited by Swaying&PrayingForPink; October 22nd, 2015 at 12:38 PM.

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    12 weeks or more on diet has gotten best results.

You can def. get a boy eating chicken! I know IG has chicken as being a "girl food" but it's your overall diet that matters, not a magic food.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks I'm not sure if I could do this diet for 12weeks I'm going to try for at least 6weeks. Going to wait until positive opk then have one attempt. Praying a makes it there first! Thanks for all your help I will keep you posted. Swaying is so nerve wrecking!
    Last edited by Swaying&PrayingForPink; October 22nd, 2015 at 08:56 PM.

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast